You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 12th 2009, 11:05pm

Unseelie Guild Recruiting

Unseelie guild is recruiting new members we are a low pressure fun guild. We help our members when possible and our guild has reached level 7. we have a guild castle and crafting house as well as a website that spans Runes as well as another game. We also have Ventrilo voice chat which all of our members are welcome to use. If you want to join an up and comming guild with friendly helpful people we are the guild for you. The names of a few people that can be contacted if you would like more information about us or would like to join would be.
Expediter
Brymstone
Porshaw
Jazia
Sylvin
Stingray
Almost all of our members have recruiting capabilities so feel free to contact any Unseelie member for further info.

Sylvin.

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 11:07pm

can i be in your guild????

Hello, my name is nikkichillz a.k.a aphroditecelesti in runes of magic and I'm now a level 10 and I was thinking about joining a guild beacuse i thought about having to defeat bosses and things like that by myself so I was like hey i need a guild so i came to you first. Can I plz be in your guild? plus, im a team player helpful and im gonna get a 2 rider mount soon, so waddaya say? plus im new here so.....

:D

p.s. im really 12 no lie!!!!! because scince this is pg 12 soo yeah hope you accept me.:)