You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 10:56am

Returning Player Here.

Hey Reni server. I'm a returning player from way back in chapter 2. I wasn't the greatest player, I actually only ever got to level 28, but I did have a fantastic guild. My username was "Dustic" and I was a S/R that was a part of a small guild called "Haze". I doubt they are still active after all this time but I thought I could try and search the forums for anyone that might have been a part of it as well or has any information. "Vaepor" is the guild master, I also vaguely remember the names "Arvester", and "Nina". This was probably the best guild in any game that I've been a part of so I'd like to get back in touch if I can while I try to get back into the game. If anyone can help out I'd be grateful.
If I can't find anyone from Haze though, I guess I'd be in search of a new guild too. Like I said I'm only level 28 right now so I wouldn't be looking for a super competitive guild, probably just a friendly community of people would do just fine.

Countduke

Demonlord

Mood: Evil

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 12:14pm

Welcome back

Well welcome back dude we are currently in the process of a merge heres the link to that

Future server merge plans

second If your looking for a guild to join may i suggest thornaxs? if your interested rather pm me which is Countduke.

Welcome back to the game

ING: Countduke
Guild: Crush
Classes/lvls: S/P/R 100/47/48
Server: Aeterna (The best place to be)
I'm the Demonlord i will brain wash you so that you can do my every whim :missilelauncher:
:borg:

Zerienga

King of the Noobs

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 1:34pm

I would suggest Knightshift, Freedestiny, or Chiropterascall. They are all friendly guilds. Welcome back to RoM.
Reni
Mithras
Zerienga - 90/90 P/K
Téster - 95/61/60/45/45 CH/WL/R/P/M
Dontkillimascout - 90/61 WL/P

If you want to contact me quickly and efficiently, try the US IRC channel.
No, I don't know everything. I just use my knowledge to form educated guesses
And I listen when others say I am wrong in order to learn.