You are not logged in.

Monday, October 28th 2013, 2:06am

Using the Correct Support Site!

Lately I've seen more than a handful of posters saying none of the US servers are listed on the support website. That's because you are logged into the EU support website. Although your ticket will still be addressed and taken care of, it will take longer as it has to be moved to the correct support portal.

I'm sure most players who use support, go to the main runesofmagic.com website, click support and login. This is actually the WRONG support website. I don't know why the US website is directed to the EU support site, but it is.

If you need to use the US support portal, you'll need to go to http://support.us.runesofmagic.com/index.php. This is the correct support site for all US servers. If you are using the support link from the main website, you will end up going to http://support.runesofmagic.com/,which is the EU support portal.

Hopefully this will help many of the players get to the correct support portal.

First image is of EU support, the second is US support.

Cike

Rogue

Monday, October 28th 2013, 2:18am

wow, they finally remembered palenque as a US server in support...
my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

Monday, October 28th 2013, 2:55am

I've always used the support button from the forums. That one is correct, so I've never ran into this problem. Funny though that our US site redirects to the Eu support.. can't someone fix that? It shouldn't be a difficult change.
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper

Monday, October 28th 2013, 7:51am

Funny though that our US site redirects to the Eu support.. can't someone fix that? It shouldn't be a difficult change.

It has been reported already & I'm honestly surprised that nobody fixed it yet.

I'm going to sticky this thread though!

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 12:22am

Speaking of tickets..how long does it take to process and complete submitted tickets??

I was told this new support was pretty fast, but my tickets have been open for a week and nothing.

I've got 3 tickets pending currently through support, dealing with quests and missing the items from broken quests. I was quite detailed and used the proper support site..so how long does it usually take?
Xaldyn

100 Mage / 100 Warrior

Aeterna Aggropit

Nobody wants the kind of 'kiss up' that I can clearly see you detest

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 1:09am

It took them 4 days to solve my issue, where lag caused mail to be sent twice instead of once, and the second mail never arrived to the other player.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Friday, February 21st 2014, 11:34pm

I got faster responses using the EU support.

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 12:22am

I got faster responses using the EU support.

Did you know that EU support will only pass your ticket over to US support? All that does is create a slight delay in handling of your ticket.