You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 16th 2012, 9:52am

Where is Tresure Guardian & chest ? let me know the coordinate

Kefkai

Professional

Friday, March 16th 2012, 9:01pm

Quoted from "triend;517348"

Where is Tresure Guardian & chest ? let me know the coordinate

There are no exact Coords for it; you have to use the skill to uncover both (unless I'll give you some general coords though) if you go around 26.8,79.3 in the port you should be fine.
Guild Leader: Bloodlegion Server: Artemis
Characters: Kefkai R/S/Wd 75/75/72 Beepy D/Wd/W 77/77/72
Siege Videos and what not

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 6:00pm

Revamp

Sea of Frogs
- Event type: collect items, defeat monsters
- Start location: Heffner Camp
- Event location: Coast of Opportunities
- Event Target: collect ingredients, transform to a frog, find items and defeat guards

The npc for this, Misian, is right next to Witch Daila in Heffner from the previous Frog Killer event. You will be given a potion to take when you go over to Hending Harbor, this potion will give you skills to be able to attack Treasure Guardians. Treasure Guardians drop keys that open treasure chests, Keys last for 10 minutes. To kill the guardians you have to look at what buff the guardian has and use your corresponding frog skills.

You are also given another skill that is used to discover treasure that has a 10 second cooldown, use this skill to uncover treasure chests and use the key that you're given to open as many as possible.

Rewards:
1x Frog Certificate (Guaranteed)
Exquisite Ribbons
[I][I][I]__________________

[/I][/I][/I]Flogg’s Fortune Cookie
- Event type: find and collec
- Start Location: Varanas Bridge
- Event location: Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: use transformation potion and speak to frogs to obtain items

Flogg Shuiss is right outside of Varanas near the Bridge, they will give you a transformation potion that lets you talk to the frogs right behind her. She requires 3 tears and 3 hearts, to get the tears you have to use insult as many times as you can on the frogs with the skills you get from the potion, and to get hearts you have to use the flatter skill over and over on the frogs. Once you have those talk to Flogg again and you'll be given a Frog Charm.

When you have the Frog Charm you can use it to talk to 3 npcs, the npcs are located in Lower City East, Lower City West and Logar.

Their Coordinates are:
Nathan Stange: Varanas Lower City East (40.3, 23.7) If you can't find him he's next to the Supplies Merchant on the map.
Annyk Messe: Varanas Lower City West (29.9, 42.2) He should be easy to find
Nonn Saffish: Logar (48.4, 42.9) Right by the NPC named Agnes

Possible Rewards:
You are given herbs by the merchants which can be transmuted in quantities of 3 with Exquisite Ribbons, these produce Herb Bags. Herb Bags can be Synthesized by placing 3 in the cube with a Ribbon into Herb Baskets. Herb Baskets can be placed by 3 into a cube with a ribbon to make Herb Gift Boxes.

Trades with the npc:
1 Herb Bag for 1 Scent Removal Potion (Effect Unknown) Description Reads: "Can be used to remove Glamorous and Obnoxious scents.
1 Herb Package for 1 Flame Beast Horn (7 days) (Also Effect Unknown Possibly either a pet or mount)
1 Herb Basket for 1 Red Flame Crystal (Effect Unknown)
1 Herb Gift Box for 1 Flame Beast Horn (30 days) (See above)

You will recieve one "Mystery Package" if you trade an Herb Gift Box, a Flame Beast Horn (30 days) and a Red Flame Crystal.

Estimation based on current knowledge: 8 herbs a day = 8/3 Herb Bags = 8/9 Herb Packages = 8/27 Herb Baskets = 8/81 Herb Gift Boxes

It would take approximately 10 days for 1 herb gift box, 20 for 2, 24 days total for the Mystery Package.
[/I][/I][/I]
Candara Frog Contest
- Event type: like a battue
- Start Location: Varanas City
- Event location: Varanas City
- Event Target: drive frogs through race course

The npc for this event is outside the Eye of Wisdom in Varanas.

The event is continuous and starts 5 minutes after the first person signs up for this event. After the waiting period you represent a frog in the race, you have to stay behind the frog to make it go in a certain direction. During the race you can guide your frog through ? objects, these objects will give you buffs to use on your frog.

Possible Prizes:
3x Exquisite Ribbon
[/I][/I][/I]
Buzzkill – Help the Cook
- Event type: find, collect and deliver items
- Start Location: Varanas City Entrance
- Event location: Lake of Magic Mist
- Event Target: find items and bring them to Convokenz Rushman

For this event first you must talk to the cook past the bridge leading into Varanas, he will tell you about a tornado that causes frogs to fall from the sky and such, just agree to his terms and he will give you a buff that lasts 7 days. The tornado is a timed event that happens every now and again(haven't figured the times yet), you gain points for capturing frogs which consists of running over them. You can't click on the frogs, only run over them and catch them before they fall to the earth. You can also steal other player's points though I'm not too sure how that works.

Possible Rewards:
Medium Phirus Shell Package (Contains 5 phirus shells)
Exquisite Ribbons
" ...either a service provider who fails to pass on customer feedback, or developers with the listening skills of Helen Keller..." - zaeltaeth
[img][/img]

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 11:30pm

so... seeing as how this event ends on the 24th... it's impossible to get the "Mystery Package" from Flogg. I mean, if it takes 24 days to get all the boxes made, and the event is only 9 days long total...
[RIGHT][/RIGHT]

Kefkai

Professional

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 11:38pm

Quoted from "Silenteye7;517835"

so... seeing as how this event ends on the 24th... it's impossible to get the "Mystery Package" from Flogg. I mean, if it takes 24 days to get all the boxes made, and the event is only 9 days long total...

I forgot to post what I figured out yesterday, you can get multiple potions from Flogg, I tested it yesterday and got 15 herbs, haven't done it today to see how many herbs I can maximize, but it seems like it's more ribbon dependent than anything else.

EDIT: To get a mystery package it will cost you 189 piecemeal herbs and 93 Exquisite Ribbons. (Also, it costs 93 Arcane Transmutor Charges, so whatever the end prize is it better be worth more than 93 charges)

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 3:23am

There's some weird lag with Buzzkill event. After my buff wears off, I CAN NOT leave the island at all. I can walk far away almost to FA but the game will shoot me back to the island by having me move backwards to the island (instead of porting me back to the island). And sometimes I will be randomly "feared" even though none of the frogs are placing "fear" buff on me. I can't summon mount either, only shows the summoning mount bar, but nothing gets summoned afterward, only way I've figured around this is to do Stuck Report & everything is back to normal after I'm sent to the spawn pt by Varanas.

This event occurs every 3 hrs I think, starting with when dailies reset. I know it starts at reset & 3 hrs prior, so I'm assuming it's every 3 hrs. The frogs might give a variety of dif pts, not sure, there's green, red, brown, blue, & the frog that's dressed up like the frog prince pet. One of them fears u or gives u the option to fear others, not really sure what's going on lol
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 7:07am

That sea of frogs event is such a pita. There's no indicators whatsoever if you're even close to a guardian, or where to go for them, other than the general idea that they're "in Henden Harbor". I've gone all over that place and only found 2 different guardians, and I'm just wondering how "exact" you have to be to uncover them, as I've been .2 coords away from the location mentioned above, and the guardian wouldn't spawn until I was exactly on that spot...
[RIGHT][/RIGHT]

Kefkai

Professional

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 9:56am

Quoted from "Silenteye7;517894"

That sea of frogs event is such a pita. There's no indicators whatsoever if you're even close to a guardian, or where to go for them, other than the general idea that they're "in Henden Harbor". I've gone all over that place and only found 2 different guardians, and I'm just wondering how "exact" you have to be to uncover them, as I've been .2 coords away from the location mentioned above, and the guardian wouldn't spawn until I was exactly on that spot...

I have no idea about the Guardians they seem pretty random, it'd be nice if the cooldown for the skill wasn't 10 seconds...

I have some more information to add to that particular event though: the chests seem to drop 3 types of items from what I've seen, Fragments, Jewels and Crowns (there may be more).

If you happen to come across a Crown (I got two in one run at one point) the npc will say something about the crown and you can turn it in for another potion, aka another 10 minutes to try at the game.

With 2 extra potions from the 2 crowns I got today I got 8 Jewels and 27 Fragments, all I got out of this was 2 certificates, I can't remember if I just wasn't thinking when I said that I got ribbons from it at one point or something is really screwy with that particular event.

I'd also like to add that the frog race event is really glitchy, yesterday I made it to the finish line and my frog was "off the track" and it warped me back to the beginning and then after that happened the event wouldn't complete at all, it eventually ended and me and another person got nothing out of it.

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 12:43pm

EDIT: nevermind, saw it was posted

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 5:45pm

Has anyone bought out the server to get the Mystery Package yet? Wondering if it is worth buying...

Kefkai

Professional

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 10:09pm

Quoted from "DHCRage;517958"

Has anyone bought out the server to get the Mystery Package yet? Wondering if it is worth buying...

I'm 40 ribbons away from the mystery package myself (I have everything else) but my most likely guess is that it's a permanent Flame Horn, Flame Horns are mounts.

EDIT:
Yep, it's a permanent Flame Horn mount. Flame Horns are basically Red versions of Paicha from RT.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 4:16am

Thanks now I know its not really worth the effort for me but good for people looking for a decent mount.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 7:04am

Quoted from "Kefkai;518023"

I'm 40 ribbons away from the mystery package myself (I have everything else) but my most likely guess is that it's a permanent Flame Horn, Flame Horns are mounts.

EDIT:
Yep, it's a permanent Flame Horn mount. Flame Horns are basically Red versions of Paicha from RT.

hmm might make 1 for an alt, but alt doesn't have 93 charges, only 60 lol. are all the ingredients leading up to it unbounded? ik the initial items themselves: herbs + ribbons are unbounded, but don't know about the rest. if they are all unbounded, i'll just combine them on my main char & mail the items to that alt to turn in.
Then again, what's the speed on this mount & is it just a 1-p or 2-p or what...if it's just like any other mount & nothing special about it compared to the ones in CS, then ehhh...
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

Kefkai

Professional

Monday, March 19th 2012, 7:21am

Quoted from "EscapeTheFate03;518105"

hmm might make 1 for an alt, but alt doesn't have 93 charges, only 60 lol. are all the ingredients leading up to it unbounded? ik the initial items themselves: herbs + ribbons are unbounded, but don't know about the rest. if they are all unbounded, i'll just combine them on my main char & mail the items to that alt to turn in.
Then again, what's the speed on this mount & is it just a 1-p or 2-p or what...if it's just like any other mount & nothing special about it compared to the ones in CS, then ehhh...

It's a 2 person 65% mount, it can't cross water unfortunately, but it's cool looking.

And unfortunately only the ribbons and herbs are unbound, the rest of everything else is bound so you have to have all 93 charges on that character.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 5:07pm

Anybody got the event title? I wonder which event will give it...

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 4:42am

Quoted from "triend;518206"

https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthrea…l=1#post3998923

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 5:29am

Quoted from "triend;518206"

Candara Frog Contest event gives some unknown title, assuming if u place 1st of the 5 places, post about it is here.

A Magical Method of Disaster Aversion gives Frog Catcher, post about is on the 1st post of this thread, bottom half.

And u get like 6 dif titles for the Frog Killer event Power of the Frog!
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

Kefkai

Professional

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 7:12am

Quoted from "EscapeTheFate03;518522"

Candara Frog Contest event gives some unknown title, assuming if u place 1st of the 5 places, post about it is here.

A Magical Method of Disaster Aversion gives Frog Catcher, post about is on the 1st post of this thread, bottom half.

And u get like 6 dif titles for the Frog Killer event Power of the Frog!

There is no title associated with placing first in the Candara Frog Contest.

All you get in addition to the normal prizes is a Large Phirus shell package for 1st, Medium for 2nd and small for 3rd place.

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 8:20am

Quoted from "Kefkai;518540"

There is no title associated with placing first in the Candara Frog Contest.

All you get in addition to the normal prizes is a Large Phirus shell package for 1st, Medium for 2nd and small for 3rd place.

aww that's rly lame, reading what the NPC says about the event made me think u get a title, but I guess what it really means is u get a zone/server wide msg saying u got 1st place boooo =/

Well then, where do the 2 new titles come from, anyone know O_o coz the other titles r from old events from last yr...
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 3:14pm

Has anyone else opened the package from the herbs? A lot of the boxes that are given out are one of several things... wondering if there's a chance for something besides the mount, perhaps?

Edit: The trick to getting more potions, is to keep getting the tears and sincerity(stack in 3's, and need 3 of each per potion) from the frogs while you have that 30 minute buff. DO NOT TALK TO THE NPC UNTIL YOU WANT TO STOP FARMING THE FROGS!

When your buff runs out, go open the dialogue box again, and if you have enough tears and such in your bags, a potion drops into your bag automagic. Rinse and repeat until you don't have enough for more, then, with a bag full of potions, make your 3 minute runs. The tears WILL expire if you aren't careful. As far as I can tell, teh potions don't seem to expire.

(AH on Palenque has ribbons for around 200k a pop, but I'm broke...lol).

Using a galloping gale and Star mount, I've been able to hit each of the 3 herb npcs twice before the 3 minute buff runs out - seems somewhat dependent on how long your load screen is. Not sure it's worth it now though, unless there's more than another mount waiting for me in that box :(