You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 2:03am

Thanks, but I have done that. Still no joy. Will try it again tomorrow.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 8:39pm

A permenant tambourine was given out as a reward on osha server today. Grats to Calamina.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 8:51pm

Quoted from "silverjeff;420809"

A permenant tambourine was given out as a reward on osha server today. Grats to Calamina.

Whoa, a real tambourine instrument with the buff or do you mean the weapon skin????
Retired.
Govinda's *Faaabulous* freelance priest, druid, rogue, fail mage, zzz warden.
I don't hide my classes, but if you're too stupid to figure them out yourself...

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 4:57am

Music Parade Title

If you have all 8 instrument buffs on you when you hand in the music parade event, the parade npc gives you a 3rd option to show her a special melody.

You'll get 6 notes instead of 4, and also receive a title called "One-Man Band"

Here's a list of the instruments for reference:
Alpenhorn
French Horn
Wind Instrument
Clarinet
Lute
Guitar
Horn of Demeter
Saxaphone

Edit: My theory behind these parade titles is that certain instrument buff combinations will allow you to get different titles. I'm going to test this tomorrow when I can do the parade event again.

headshot33

Beginner

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 7:06am

Quoted from "silverjeff;420809"

Permanants aren't real. if you clicked on it it said 7 day tambourine. most you'll get is a 30 day

Edit: "Musicians of Bremen" title is confirmed for the parade. I didn't keep track but i wanna say ~5 completed parade turn-ins.

Nuethil

Beginner

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 7:19am

Quoted from "darkstrife7;420901"

If you have all 8 instrument buffs on you when you hand in the music parade event, the parade npc gives you a 3rd option to show her a special melody.

You'll get 6 notes instead of 4, and also receive a title called "One-Man Band"

Here's a list of the instruments for reference:
Alpenhorn
French Horn
Wind Instrument
Clarinet
Lute
Guitar
Horn of Demeter
Saxaphone

Edit: My theory behind these parade titles is that certain instrument buff combinations will allow you to get different titles. I'm going to test this tomorrow when I can do the parade event again.

Make sure not to complete the quest before you have all 8 buffs (ie: wait to play the instrument on yourself until you have the others)

Also thanks for telling about this title :D

Nuethil

Beginner

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 7:25am

Quoted from "headshot33;420948"

Permanants aren't real. if you clicked on it it said 7 day tambourine. most you'll get is a 30 day

Edit: "Musicians of Bremen" title is confirmed for the parade. I didn't keep track but i wanna say ~5 completed parade turn-ins.

I recieved Musicians of Bremen title after doing parade for the second time
I believe the buffs I had were Saxophone, Clarinet, Horn of Demeter, and Magical Wind Instrument (don't know what order i got them in though and I had someone else write them down for me so might be wrong)

Edit: did it on 2 other alts using instruments clarinet, guitar, french horn, saxophone

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 5:11am

Quoted from "Nuethil;420953"

I recieved Musicians of Bremen title after doing parade for the second time
I believe the buffs I had were Saxophone, Clarinet, Horn of Demeter, and Magical Wind Instrument (don't know what order i got them in though and I had someone else write them down for me so might be wrong)

I tried to get the Title:Musicians of Bremen after I got the Title:One-Man Band mentioned by darkstrife7, but I didn't have any luck.

I was unsuccessful with these combinations:

Saxophone, Wind Instrument, Horn of Demeter, and Clarinet[INDENT] - Given: Clarinet , Needed: Wind Instrument

[/INDENT]Horn of Demeter, Saxophone, Clarinet, and Wind Instrument[INDENT] - Given: Horn of Demeter, Needed: Clarinet
- The Horn of Demeter was a duplicate item and expired before I got all the melodies. I camped out and back in and I was flagged as complete.

[/INDENT]Thank you everyone! We're getting a lot of good information, keep it up! :D

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 7:02am

Here's another title:

Title: I'm not tone-deaf!
- Complete the Lost Magic Note quest 7 times.

Nuethil

Beginner

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 8:35am

Quoted from "Dollars;421854"

Here's another title:

Title: I'm not tone-deaf!
- Complete the Lost Magic Note quest 7 times.

hmm strange cause i have yet to get the one for 3 times completing.... and I've finished it at least 6 times. Put in a ticket last week a GM emailed 40 mins later and made it sound like he didn't know what title i was talking about. Have yet to get a response from my last ticket. Wondering if other ppl on artemis server are having this issue?? So far only know 1 person that has gotten it.

FalRhiann

Beginner

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:32am

For people experiencing the Music Parade glitch where she doesn't recognize you've completed, even after buffing yourself, try clicking on one of the NPC parade members. It seems that, for some reason, sometimes you need to do this and sometimes you don't. I just know that when the glitch happened to me I clicked on a parade NPC and the conditions were immediately fulfilled. Hope this helps.

Just to clarify, I did have the correct buff and had buffed myself, but the conditions did not fulfill until I clicked a parade member.

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 12:26am

I opened a ticket on Palenque - I have done the quest about 6 times also and still no title. Edit - nothing again today.

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 2:21am

Everyone,

Which method are you using to get to the fairies for the Activity: Lost Music Note? [INDENT]A. I'm channeling my inner Q*bert!!
B. Q*bert who? I'm using Crazy Breakout potions!
C. Oh, I have an awesome technique! First, you ...
[/INDENT]xanth444 had mentioned only using Crazy Breakout potions and after five (5) completions got the title "Notecatcher". Since each platform plays a note when you land on them, maybe they are tracked. What if bypassing the platforms messes up the completion flag? Of course this train of thought is moot if those having problems with the title are using the platforms as intended.

I channeled my inner Q*bert and so far I'm batting 1000 on all my toons.

As for the Activity: Music Parade I still haven't had much luck past getting the title "One-man Band".

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 4:44pm

I'm using crazy breakout potions and still got the title after 3 tries. Now trying to get that 2nd title...it's tough trying to kill lvl 56-57 mobs when you're only 50.

Friday, May 27th 2011, 6:13am

Finally got a title. Sunrise beach. I had these instrument effects on me.
Clarinet
French Horn
Saxophone
Wind
Apenhorn
Demeter

Edit: No idea why that didnt work for others. I finally did get a notecatcher title, but that was via a GM fix.

Friday, May 27th 2011, 6:29am

I was actually able to do the lost note quest the proper way today. Still have not gotten the 2nd title, though. No titles at all for the parade yet.

Nuethil

Beginner

Friday, May 27th 2011, 8:37am

i for the life of me could never figure out how u were suppose to use crazy breakout to get up there... I jumped it all the way up every single day... also no title again today :'(

Nuethil

Beginner

Friday, May 27th 2011, 3:42pm

Musicians of Bremen title:
Confirmed by AlteFritz of artemis :3

"order from first buff received to last:
clarinet; guitar; french horn; saxophone

Also works: (EDIT: this one didn't work for a second time)
french horn; saxophone; magic wind instrument; guitar

Also works:
clarinet; guitar; saxophone; french horn"

(using these last night we managed to get the title several times so the order worked for more then 1 toon)
thanks Alte!!!

Friday, May 27th 2011, 9:31pm

Thank you Nuerthil and AlteFritz! :D

This combination also works! Using the same order as Nuethil, going from first buff to last.

Parade Time: 11AM -12PM PST
Given: Clarinet
Needed: French Horn

Title: Musicians of Bremen
Guitar; French Horn; Saxophone; Clarinet;

It looks like the order doesn't matter and if the Clarinet is interchangeable with the Wind Instrument I wonder if the family of instruments are too or if the instruments themselves don't really matter. For example, you may only need one string, one brass, and two woodwinds for the title. If that is the case, it would make things a lot easier.

Nuethil

Beginner

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 7:22am

NEW TITLE!!!

"The Highlands Song"

Demeter; magic wind; clarinet; alphenhorn
in that order

Also clarinet; french horn; saxophone; wind; alphenhorn; demeter doesn't work for sunrise beach
(as in that order doesn't work)