You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 2:49pm

+1 For highland song.

All you have to do is only have the instrument buffs listed, than play your instrument. It does look like your instrument has to be the last one played though.

I had Demeter, Wind, Alpen, Clarinet...went and talked to her, but didn't get title. Played my Wind instrument, and talked to her again and got the title.

Also, you can do this anytime, as long you have your instrument. I had already completed the instrument quest for the day.

Monday, May 30th 2011, 8:24pm

Quoted from "Dollars;422740"

Thank you Nuerthil and AlteFritz! :D

This combination also works! Using the same order as Nuethil, going from first buff to last.

Parade Time: 11AM -12PM PST
Given: Clarinet
Needed: French Horn

Title: Musicians of Bremen
Guitar; French Horn; Saxophone; Clarinet;

It looks like the order doesn't matter and if the Clarinet is interchangeable with the Wind Instrument I wonder if the family of instruments are too or if the instruments themselves don't really matter. For example, you may only need one string, one brass, and two woodwinds for the title. If that is the case, it would make things a lot easier.

I just got highlands song with the order : guitar, french horn, saxophone, clarinet, demeter. I was trying to follow previous poster for musicians of bremen and had demeter as my own instrument on the end.

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 5:17am

Music of Bremen can also be gained by :
Sax, Horn of Demeter, Lute - Must be turned in, not post turned in.

It seems that Sunrise can be gained with any order to these:
Lute, Guitar, Sax (Can be gained after you turn in daily, as long as you have played 1 of them.)

Any other titles out there besides the four? (Share!)

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 6:08am

I just got Bremen title by:
french horn, lute, demeter, sax, and own guitar
Retired.
Govinda's *Faaabulous* freelance priest, druid, rogue, fail mage, zzz warden.
I don't hide my classes, but if you're too stupid to figure them out yourself...

Nuethil

Beginner

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 8:31am

Quoted from "gorky;423511"

Music of Bremen can also be gained by :
Sax, Horn of Demeter, Lute - Must be turned in, not post turned in.

It seems that Sunrise can be gained with any order to these:
Lute, Guitar, Sax (Can be gained after you turn in daily, as long as you have played 1 of them.)

LMAO!!!! This works :3 Alte has been trying for days with 4 instrument combos (stay away from him for a bit he's kicking himself)

Thanks!! 1 more title to my rankings

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 10:05am

i've done the missing musical notes in dalanis multiple times now and i still haven't gotten any titles for it...am i doing something wrong?

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 3:07pm

I have done the Dalanis note quest every day and since I got better at it, I have been doing it correctly. It took 5 days to get the 3 times title and I still have not gotten the 7 times title.

Also, the music parade was not kind to me today. I am logging 8 alts to get instruments each day and form those 8, I got 3 saxophones, 3 demeters, a guitar,and a french horn. It turned out not so bad, but 3 of first 4 were saxophone.

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 9:44pm

Quoted from "xanth444;423635"

I have done the Dalanis note quest every day and since I got better at it, I have been doing it correctly. It took 5 days to get the 3 times title and I still have not gotten the 7 times title.

Also, the music parade was not kind to me today. I am logging 8 alts to get instruments each day and form those 8, I got 3 saxophones, 3 demeters, a guitar,and a french horn. It turned out not so bad, but 3 of first 4 were saxophone.

Ya the instruments seem to go in batches.
Today, I had 4 toons in a row get the horn. :(

Seems the NPC's like to only carry 1-3 instruments (2 servers) They never seem to have 4 different ones. Worse, most of the time it's just 2. They also never seem to have the alpenhorn.

For that matter, rarely does anyone have the alpenhorn. The only times I've got it, was at 6 am in the morning. It must have very low chances.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 5:27am

Quoted from "gorky;423511"

I'm pretty sure there is one for each instrument. The hard part is getting each instrument. I still haven't gotten every instrument on the toon I'm trying to get all the titles on though. Going to have to try some more combinations when I get time.

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 9:01am

did the dalanis one again and still no title. :(

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 12:47am

I got the 2nd dalanis title, but had to have GM give it to me. Also, I finally got 1 man band and musicians of bremen today, thanks to my alts and 1 other player. I can;t get sunrise beach today because I have french horn and I need to have one of the key instruments.

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 2:26pm

Check your titles, I logged in today and got the 7 notequest title - and I had not yet entered a ticket on it not working. So maybe the maint had a server side fix for this.

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 6:13pm

Quoted from "docbones;425697"

Check your titles, I logged in today and got the 7 notequest title - and I had not yet entered a ticket on it not working. So maybe the maint had a server side fix for this.

did you get it after you completed the quest again?

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 6:50pm

No, it just showed up. I know for sure that when I did the quest Sunday night it still wasnt their - even doing the title check. (I didn't play Monday) I had planned to open a ticket today.

xploid

Professional

Occupation: Confidential (All confidential Information Will be available soon to public)

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 9:41pm

Bumped for others too see that there's a guide for this event! No need to thank me, i know I'm very kind :D.

Server: Artemis

Favorite Thread: Visit

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 2:36am

Says 6 dif events in the patch notes, but I counted 7? lol...
6 of them are old events same as last yr that can be found in the 1st post, the only new event this year is the 7th one that needs a writeup is:

Quoted from "Dionaea;530485"

Musical Energy Collection

Event type: Use Skill to catch energy
Event info: Varanas Entrance
Event location: Varanas Entrance
Event target: use skill to cool item
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 3:51am

is john bach still the npc to get the 3 mysterious music boxes to do the phantom boss in fa?

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 5:48am

Quoted from "miccer30;530786"

is john bach still the npc to get the 3 mysterious music boxes to do the phantom boss in fa?
No, this event is different from last year. There is also a title associated with it, and it already shows up in the list of titles available.

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 2:31pm

Quoted from "sleepypill;530814"

No, this event is different from last year. There is also a title associated with it, and it already shows up in the list of titles available.
Anyone know how to do this one? The rescue the musical angel one? I figured out how to silence the spell on the boss, but not sure what else needs to be done to free the angel.
M (100), P (100), W (100), K (100), S (100), R (100) --> order of previously being active
Reni Mithras Aeterna Server (6/27/2017 - Mainly RETIRED,Came back temporarily to get more cards ).
06/07/2011 (ch. 3) - Group completed RT diamond mode with me as M/K!

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 7:06pm

Quoted from "MODRUNE01;530839"

Anyone know how to do this one? The rescue the musical angel one? I figured out how to silence the spell on the boss, but not sure what else needs to be done to free the angel.

How I did it was to stand by one of the 4 pillars on each of the corners(Red for fire, blue for water, brown for earth, and green for wind) and whichever one you stand by gives you a skill of a certain element. You then use those skills to destroy the crystals floating around the boss that match with the skill you got, all the while silencing him when he tries to cast his skill. If you kill the crystals enough I believe the angel gets freed, although I didn't actually get to free her before the time ran out cause I used up a lot of time trying to find out what to do so there might be more to do after.
[img][/img]
sig made by Scarlettrogue