You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xploid

Professional

Occupation: Confidential (All confidential Information Will be available soon to public)

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 7:12pm

Quoted from "treevordbeevor;530878"

How I did it was to stand by one of the 4 pillars on each of the corners(Red for fire, blue for water, brown for earth, and green for wind) and whichever one you stand by gives you a skill of a certain element. You then use those skills to destroy the crystals floating around the boss that match with the skill you got, all the while silencing him when he tries to cast his skill. If you kill the crystals enough I believe the angel gets freed, although I didn't actually get to free her before the time ran out cause I used up a lot of time trying to find out what to do so there might be more to do after.

no thats basically it

Server: Artemis

Favorite Thread: Visit

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 8:16pm

Quoted from "MODRUNE01;530839"

Anyone know how to do this one? The rescue the musical angel one? I figured out how to silence the spell on the boss, but not sure what else needs to be done to free the angel.

Quoted from "treevordbeevor;530878"

How I did it was to stand by one of the 4 pillars on each of the corners(Red for fire, blue for water, brown for earth, and green for wind) and whichever one you stand by gives you a skill of a certain element. You then use those skills to destroy the crystals floating around the boss that match with the skill you got, all the while silencing him when he tries to cast his skill. If you kill the crystals enough I believe the angel gets freed, although I didn't actually get to free her before the time ran out cause I used up a lot of time trying to find out what to do so there might be more to do after.

When I go there I have the music box and can't do anything. I can select the phantom, but can't talk to him, attack him, or use the box on him. I can't select the angel or the machines holding her. I can't use the box anywhere in the area. I can attack the boss in the room up above, but can't use the box on him either and don't know how to stop him from healing himself. How do I do this, or is it at a specific time and they just forgot to tell everyone?

Thanks.

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 10:09pm

Quoted from "peppermintjub;530913"

When I go there I have the music box and can't do anything. I can select the phantom, but can't talk to him, attack him, or use the box on him. I can't select the angel or the machines holding her. I can't use the box anywhere in the area. I can attack the boss in the room up above, but can't use the box on him either and don't know how to stop him from healing himself. How do I do this, or is it at a specific time and they just forgot to tell everyone?

Thanks.

First things first, did you talk to the npc by the transporter at varanas bridge to start it? If you did, you need to click on the tablet thing right in front of the boss to start the timer, but if you can't see one you might be at the wrong phantom as there's 2 in FA. One of them is from last years event but I couldn't find the quest to do it. The other one is right in front of the FA instance(where you light the candle stick to get in), and if your at that boss and clicking on the tablet isn't working it might be bugged or something. Hope this helps =-).
[img][/img]
sig made by Scarlettrogue

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 5:41am

Quoted from "treevordbeevor;530945"

First things first, did you talk to the npc by the transporter at varanas bridge to start it? If you did, you need to click on the tablet thing right in front of the boss to start the timer, but if you can't see one you might be at the wrong phantom as there's 2 in FA. One of them is from last years event but I couldn't find the quest to do it. The other one is right in front of the FA instance(where you light the candle stick to get in), and if your at that boss and clicking on the tablet isn't working it might be bugged or something. Hope this helps =-).

TY I talked to the guy to start it...but...I didn't notice a table once I was in there, now that i know what to look for I'll go look for it!

Friday, May 18th 2012, 10:49am

Got a question regarding musical parade titles... the thing is I do not know what condition must be met to complete the quest.

When I get a task (for example: get guitar buff) and an instrument (for example: saxophone) and I get a guitar buff from other player I cannot complete quest (although I have the proper buff!). When I use my instrument on a random player I still can't complete the quest. But when I click on the parade band - my task is completed o.O

So for the quest to be completed do I have to use my instument on other player AND click on the music band walking around Varanas plaza?

In that case it'd be quite hard to get the titles, as the parade band buffs are random...

Can someone please explain it clearly ?

Thanks in advance.

suprra

Professional

Mood: Cursing

Friday, May 18th 2012, 5:17pm

I'm curious to how the title conditions need to be met, I got guitar lute, sax buffs and my required melody was lute. Played mine last, talked to npc and turned in, no title :/

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 8:26am

Quoted from "Fruktoza;531203"

Got a question regarding musical parade titles... the thing is I do not know what condition must be met to complete the quest.

When I get a task (for example: get guitar buff) and an instrument (for example: saxophone) and I get a guitar buff from other player I cannot complete quest (although I have the proper buff!). When I use my instrument on a random player I still can't complete the quest. But when I click on the parade band - my task is completed o.O

So for the quest to be completed do I have to use my instument on other player AND click on the music band walking around Varanas plaza?

In that case it'd be quite hard to get the titles, as the parade band buffs are random...

Can someone please explain it clearly ?

Thanks in advance.

What quest r u talking of? You mean to obtain the titles? You can "fail" the objective & get 1 Note. Yea the Titles are like the Fairy Tale event/festival titles whatever, either you're gonna log in all ur alts & if u get the right buff to buff your main character and/or be in a guild that does a lot of the festival events or you're gonna have to shout in zone & world for ppl with certain buffs.

Quoted from "suprra;531223"

I'm curious to how the title conditions need to be met, I got guitar lute, sax buffs and my required melody was lute. Played mine last, talked to npc and turned in, no title :/

did you already get the title last yr? O_o
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

suprra

Professional

Mood: Cursing

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 8:35am

Nope :/ Didn't get the 3 x note title either, working on what's the next 8? next, I see there is one for 15 x, maybe they removed the titles?

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 5:56pm

To complete the music instrument with the band you have to get the buff from the instrument that she tells you to get, than play your instrument on YOURSELF. You'll get a completion message.

For the titles, from what I remember, you just have to get all the buffs on you. You might have to play your instrument last again, but I am not positive about it.

I have all of the musical titles from last year, except for one man band.

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 5:57pm

Quoted from "suprra;531360"

Nope :/ Didn't get the 3 x note title either, working on what's the next 8? next, I see there is one for 15 x, maybe they removed the titles?

Are you talking about the Dalanis one? If so, don't know if it is bugged still. Last year it was bugged, and I got an item in the mailbox to give me the title.

I have the 3 note and 7 note one.

xploid

Professional

Occupation: Confidential (All confidential Information Will be available soon to public)

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 7:39pm

one in varanas entrance gives 4x of each if you get 1-24 score and if you get 25+ you get 6x of each!

Sunday, May 20th 2012, 1:11am

Quoted from "EscapeTheFate03;531359"

What quest r u talking of?

I'm reffering to the music parade event task :)

Today I've received a task to get saxophone buff and got a lute to play in my back pack. I did get a saxophone buff, together with other buffs necessary for the title and I could not finish the task, the NPC just did not accept it. Nor did I get the title. I played the lute, which was in my back pack, but no result. I clicked on the band walking around central plaza (fortunately getting the same buff I had) - no result. So I removed the event certificate in order to do the event tomorrow and... when I clicked on the NPC I got a title.

Yesterday all I had to do to get the task done and to get a title was getting the proper buff for the task and playing intrument from my backpack on someone else.

So my question is: what are the conditions to get a title? Do you have to take a task from NPC at all? Or can you get a title without having a task? If you must have a task - how can you complete it, as it seems getting the task buff and playing instrument you get from NPC is not enough to finish the task?

Can someone explain it finally, please? :)

xploid

Professional

Sunday, May 20th 2012, 1:53am

Extra lame with a spice and a cherry on top...

today i buffed myself up with exact instruments as are required for this title, and didnt get any :(

Title: Musicians of Bremen
- Guitar; French Horn; Saxophone; Clarinet; (Any Order)

xploid

Professional

Sunday, May 20th 2012, 1:58am

Quoted from "xploid;531509"

Extra lame with a spice and a cherry on top...

today i buffed myself up with exact instruments as are required for this title, and didnt get any :(

Title: Musicians of Bremen
- Guitar; French Horn; Saxophone; Clarinet; (Any Order)

NVM went there again to her when another event started and didnt even need instrument buffs, my quest got completed and she gave me the title, thats weird!

Sunday, May 20th 2012, 2:52pm

Quoted from "peppermintjub;531018"

TY I talked to the guy to start it...but...I didn't notice a table once I was in there, now that i know what to look for I'll go look for it!

I talked to the npc to start the quest, got the music box and was transported to the Phantom. I see a platform but clicking on it does nothing. I don't see a 'tablet'.

Monday, May 21st 2012, 12:24am

New Title: Song of Warden

You get this title by rescuing the Music Angel 5 times.

Bakken

Professional

Monday, May 21st 2012, 7:47am

Quoted from "sleepypill;531615"

New Title: Song of Warden

You get this title by rescuing the Music Angel 5 times.

bah, the tablet to start that thing isnt showing up for me anymore, its just gone :mad:

xploid

Professional

Monday, May 21st 2012, 6:39pm

Quoted from "Bakken;531659"

bah, the tablet to start that thing isnt showing up for me anymore, its just gone :mad:

m2

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Wednesday, June 5th 2013, 6:32am

Reviving old thread again, now that music festival is back. Anyone know if festival gives Wind Elements for Zodiac Pets?

Also,

Quoted

Activity: Phantom of the Forsaken Abbey
Activity NPC: John Bach

Description: John Bach will give you three (3) Mysterious Music Boxes to put the Phantom into a slumber. Proceed to Forsaken Abbey (downstairs before all the pews) and use one on the Phantom. Slumber only lasts for one (1) minute, so kill quickly if you want to complete this three times.
Seems to be gone. Was not mentioned in patchnotes, and didn't see the phantom boss in game, and event NPC didn't offer the event.

Also, anyone know if the time for Activity: Cavy’s Riot been fixed/changed? Ran pass the area near 8pm PST today, but didn't see any cavies.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Wednesday, June 5th 2013, 8:52pm

It was there for me, one of the NPC teleports you in there where the Phantom is. It seems to work different from the description, I got one music box instead of three, and got a 5 minute timer. I didn't know what to do so just clicked on random things, was too confusing, I don't think I will bother going there again.