You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Thursday, June 6th 2013, 3:29am

Quoted from "Dangerdude;603563"

It was there for me, one of the NPC teleports you in there where the Phantom is. It seems to work different from the description, I got one music box instead of three, and got a 5 minute timer. I didn't know what to do so just clicked on random things, was too confusing, I don't think I will bother going there again.

Is it the same NPC as said in the guide, or a different one? And which channel? I'm thinking maybe its only in 1 channel.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Thursday, June 6th 2013, 4:04am

Quoted from "Dangerdude;603563"

It was there for me, one of the NPC teleports you in there where the Phantom is. It seems to work different from the description, I got one music box instead of three, and got a 5 minute timer. I didn't know what to do so just clicked on random things, was too confusing, I don't think I will bother going there again.

the Phantom quest changed last year. The page 1 description on that event is the 2011 version, different than the 2012 version:

Quoted

Rescue the Musical Angel
- Event type: Fight, Puzzle
- Start Location: Varanas Bridge
- Event location: Forsaken Abbey
- Event Target: Talk to Nedo Andus, transport to Event Location, touch platform to start event, solve energy puzzle and obtain treasure box
- Reward: Musical Notes, Musical Scores, Potions

Go back to page 6-8 & read the 2012 posts regarding that event... unless they changed it again, don't think they did.

Old event if anyone wants to do a real writeup for this 2012 event that isn't on the first page of 2011 events:

Quoted

Musical Energy Collection
- Event type: Puzzle
- Start Location: Varanas Bridge
- Event location: Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Talk to Nala Melody, start musical device, solve the puzzle
- Reward: Musical Notes, Musical Scores

all I got to say for this one is that 9-10 units of energy = 1 Note + 1 Musical Score (dunno how bad u gotta do to not get any rewards lol)
11-24 units of energy = 4 Notes + 4 Musical Scores
25+ units of energy = 6 Notes + 6 Musical Scores

looks like the rest is the same except for these 2 new events, so these will need writeups too:
http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/showthr…ll=1#post603125

Quoted

Gate Keeper (NEW)
- Event type: Movement, Puzzle
- Start Location: Varanas
- Event location: Varanas Central Plaza
- Event Target: Talk to Armosen Lok, Hit the tunes on the Musical scale
- Reward: Musical Scores, Potions

Turn the Gramophone! (NEW)
- Event type: Movement, Puzzle
- Start Location: Varanas
- Event location: Varanas Central Plaza
- Event Target: Talk to Pullli, trade Torn Scores (drop items from MOBs) for Restored Score, start the gramophone, hit the right energy boxes
- Reward: Musical Scores, Musical Notes, Potions
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

Thursday, June 6th 2013, 4:41pm

So no Zodiac pet rewards??? I'm not seeing anything.

Thanks.
Jacobmo 97Scout/97Warden/95Warrior/97Rogue/88D/85M
Allenmo 78S/77R/56P/1W/1K/1M - retired
Bteam all the way

Sunday, June 16th 2013, 11:25pm

Yes Zodiac pets are a reward.. and id just like to say gj GF we made it thru 2 weeks of festival before it started to break. Phantom is missing imagine that. oh and we'd like our titles from the Dalanis fairy quest . Please and ty

Tuesday, June 18th 2013, 12:43am

Quoted from "frederick55;605564"

Yes Zodiac pets are a reward.. and id just like to say gj GF we made it thru 2 weeks of festival before it started to break. Phantom is missing imagine that. oh and we'd like our titles from the Dalanis fairy quest . Please and ty

I did some today, didn't get any sand... is that something others have seen or something just tied to me lol

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 2:45am

I have heard if u turn in to the Dalanis person u don't get sand. On another note 2 days into maintenance and phantom is broke already. And wheres my title for the fairies darnit. You guys are screwing us ouit of titles

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 3:10pm

yearly poke to the top

"Attention: The last reply to this post was 371 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread."

lawlz...

checking the rewards, as a 3rd year rom'onian i may not participate ^.^
98/98/61 osha p/k/r
overheard in guildchat: "Its RoM if you're not lagging, you've crashed" "from your lips to frog's ears"