You are not logged in.

ruisen2000

not a wallet warrior

Mood: Blink

Thursday, June 6th 2013, 3:29am

Quoted from "Dangerdude;603563"

It was there for me, one of the NPC teleports you in there where the Phantom is. It seems to work different from the description, I got one music box instead of three, and got a 5 minute timer. I didn't know what to do so just clicked on random things, was too confusing, I don't think I will bother going there again.

Is it the same NPC as said in the guide, or a different one? And which channel? I'm thinking maybe its only in 1 channel.
Noblewarrior
lv 98/98/89/60 M/W/P/K
Kikosi 98/50/60 Wl/Ch/M
the fail clothie tank~

Inactive

Thursday, June 6th 2013, 4:04am

Quoted from "Dangerdude;603563"

It was there for me, one of the NPC teleports you in there where the Phantom is. It seems to work different from the description, I got one music box instead of three, and got a 5 minute timer. I didn't know what to do so just clicked on random things, was too confusing, I don't think I will bother going there again.

the Phantom quest changed last year. The page 1 description on that event is the 2011 version, different than the 2012 version:

Quoted

Rescue the Musical Angel
- Event type: Fight, Puzzle
- Start Location: Varanas Bridge
- Event location: Forsaken Abbey
- Event Target: Talk to Nedo Andus, transport to Event Location, touch platform to start event, solve energy puzzle and obtain treasure box
- Reward: Musical Notes, Musical Scores, Potions

Go back to page 6-8 & read the 2012 posts regarding that event... unless they changed it again, don't think they did.

Old event if anyone wants to do a real writeup for this 2012 event that isn't on the first page of 2011 events:

Quoted

Musical Energy Collection
- Event type: Puzzle
- Start Location: Varanas Bridge
- Event location: Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Talk to Nala Melody, start musical device, solve the puzzle
- Reward: Musical Notes, Musical Scores

all I got to say for this one is that 9-10 units of energy = 1 Note + 1 Musical Score (dunno how bad u gotta do to not get any rewards lol)
11-24 units of energy = 4 Notes + 4 Musical Scores
25+ units of energy = 6 Notes + 6 Musical Scores

looks like the rest is the same except for these 2 new events, so these will need writeups too:
http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/showthr…ll=1#post603125

Quoted

Gate Keeper (NEW)
- Event type: Movement, Puzzle
- Start Location: Varanas
- Event location: Varanas Central Plaza
- Event Target: Talk to Armosen Lok, Hit the tunes on the Musical scale
- Reward: Musical Scores, Potions

Turn the Gramophone! (NEW)
- Event type: Movement, Puzzle
- Start Location: Varanas
- Event location: Varanas Central Plaza
- Event Target: Talk to Pullli, trade Torn Scores (drop items from MOBs) for Restored Score, start the gramophone, hit the right energy boxes
- Reward: Musical Scores, Musical Notes, Potions
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

Thursday, June 6th 2013, 4:41pm

So no Zodiac pet rewards??? I'm not seeing anything.

Thanks.
Jacobmo 97Scout/97Warden/95Warrior/97Rogue/88D/85M
Allenmo 78S/77R/56P/1W/1K/1M - retired
Bteam all the way

Sunday, June 16th 2013, 11:25pm

Yes Zodiac pets are a reward.. and id just like to say gj GF we made it thru 2 weeks of festival before it started to break. Phantom is missing imagine that. oh and we'd like our titles from the Dalanis fairy quest . Please and ty

Tuesday, June 18th 2013, 12:43am

Quoted from "frederick55;605564"

Yes Zodiac pets are a reward.. and id just like to say gj GF we made it thru 2 weeks of festival before it started to break. Phantom is missing imagine that. oh and we'd like our titles from the Dalanis fairy quest . Please and ty

I did some today, didn't get any sand... is that something others have seen or something just tied to me lol

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 2:45am

I have heard if u turn in to the Dalanis person u don't get sand. On another note 2 days into maintenance and phantom is broke already. And wheres my title for the fairies darnit. You guys are screwing us ouit of titles

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 3:10pm

yearly poke to the top

"Attention: The last reply to this post was 371 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread."

lawlz...

checking the rewards, as a 3rd year rom'onian i may not participate ^.^
98/98/61 osha p/k/r
overheard in guildchat: "Its RoM if you're not lagging, you've crashed" "from your lips to frog's ears"

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests