You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 19th 2011, 9:39pm

Finally got ahold of 12 purified crystals.
Minature Movable Armor - made a bound fluff pet. Looks like a miniature version of the chaos bringer in ystra lab. Nothing special ><
Retired.
Govinda's *Faaabulous* freelance priest, druid, rogue, fail mage, zzz warden.
I don't hide my classes, but if you're too stupid to figure them out yourself...

Sunday, June 19th 2011, 11:19pm

Quoted from "emunah73;431981"

Did u notice that there npc from event next to cooking vendor in Varanas Lower East? Sadly he sells bugged recipes so I don't know what exactly he is supposed to add to event.

btw as a cook I think it's unfair that cooking is not included :(

I ran into him too. Based on his title he should normally make an appearance around March 14th, so I'd guess he's an oops. ;)

I reported the bug, after buying the glitched recipes of course. :D

Quoted from "Johnyhy1;431947"

Craft Festival Cashier

A 7day mount.

A lvl 60 bow recipie (made a few 1 od sold a few ud for 250k per)its not great.

A alchemy recipie (forgot what but nothing to get excited about).

From the i have reached master in craft npc i got (on 2 chars)

A taloring exquisite armour package recipie (cant make yet due to purify crystal bug).

A carpentry table recipie +5 tp/xp house bonus (cant make yet due to purify crystal bug).

Johnyhy1,

What was the name of the bow and alchemy recipe from the cashier?

What was the name of the tailoring recipe from Yizzi/Yasha?

Did you get this carpentry recipe: Recipe - Handmade Table with Sheena's Dishes?

Thank you everyone! :D

Monday, June 20th 2011, 3:15am

so, I need to level to 60 to get the recipes? or just 55? I just turned 55 in alchemy...no recipes
Cord - p/m - Govinda

Perelynn

Beginner

Monday, June 20th 2011, 3:48am

My 32 lvl toon has blacksmithing lvl 55, but neither Yasha no Yizzi gives him quest to get the title. Is it because his lvl is too low?
The Trophymaker

Monday, June 20th 2011, 7:10am

deleted >< figured it out

Have to participate successfully in artificer's helper, then you can turnin the appreciation certs.
Retired.
Govinda's *Faaabulous* freelance priest, druid, rogue, fail mage, zzz warden.
I don't hide my classes, but if you're too stupid to figure them out yourself...

Monday, June 20th 2011, 6:50pm

Buying ingredients for new recipes

I see that some of the ingredients for the new cooking recipes are rewards, others tho I cannot figure out how to access, such as the Selected Mushrooms. Available on some npcs but darned if i can figure out how to get them. Do we trade something for them?

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 12:04am

Quoted from "Bankety123;432561"

I see that some of the ingredients for the new cooking recipes are rewards, others tho I cannot figure out how to access, such as the Selected Mushrooms. Available on some npcs but darned if i can figure out how to get them. Do we trade something for them?

yes, you buy them in festival vendors, exchanging letters of appreciation. You get 5 of this letters if u were able to bring desired item to Sloan.

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 1:14am

The gathering quests dont give you any gathering xp. Not sure if that is a bug or not.

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 3:04am

"A taloring exquisite armour package recipie (cant make yet due to purified crystal bug).
" u can make 3 crystals per day, alchem, carpentry and blacksmith, need to buy all 3 different recipes

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 3:07am

Fancy Ribbon

Any info on recipes for it?

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 11:04pm

the purified crystal recipe for alchemy is broken. It stop working after you make your first one :(
~Leader of the Phiriusworkshop Guild On Osha~
All Osha players are welcome to visit the Workshop at player [Phatcat]'s house. 42 Crafting benches all in the same place surrounded by a decorative atmosphere make crafting a breeze!
67/62 M/W/M 30k HP 37k Matk
T10 Aok Prayer
(70k matk+buffed)

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 1:46am

First, Purified Crystal crafting isn't broken. You are limited to making one every 3 hours.

Second, what is the point of the festival reward items such as "Silver Feather Silk", "Unicorn Tail", "Dragon Skin" etc?

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 2:19am

Quoted from "kantanshi;433266"

First, Purified Crystal crafting isn't broken. You are limited to making one every 3 hours.

Second, what is the point of the festival reward items such as "Silver Feather Silk", "Unicorn Tail", "Dragon Skin" etc?

I got armorcrafter recipe which uses Dragon Skin. Probably there is more recipes like that

TheMann64

Intermediate

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 3:02am

Lava Crystal Sand

My apologies if this has been addressed, but I search each page and couldn't find this material.

Can anybody tell me how to find the Lava Crystal Sand? I got a recipe for a pretty sweet sword skin and that's one of the required materials.
Govinda
Guild: Theblacknights
Babesmann - Dwarfmann

Perelynn

Beginner

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 4:09am

I use Fancy Ribbon to make Jade Breeze, cloth top for lvl 45.

Figured out how to make Dalanis quest better. I come and take the quest. If I cannot exchange the item I'm given for what is needed, I exchange it for what I can and drop the quest. The next day it may happen the quest giver will need what I exchanged. It just happened to me: the quest giver wanted Crystal Reflector which I had from yesterday. I just exchanged Universal Glue to whatever was available to have the change, and then gave the reflector to the quest giver. Got 2 certificates. Yay!
The Trophymaker

firecy

Beginner

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 4:48am

I would just like to thank RoM for FINALLY making it easy to get Aisha's Crystal...been searching for like 1.5 years. Yay!!!
[img] [/img]

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 5:26am

I use Fancy Ribbon to make Jade Breeze, cloth top for lvl 45. That cloth look is a common look on drops at lvl 65

Perelynn

Beginner

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 6:18am

Quoted from "Elti;433339"

That cloth look is a common look on drops at lvl 65

Curious, didn't know that. Anyways, the orange dress with 2 yellow stats sells for 500k. The purple one sells for 200k.
The Trophymaker

Perelynn

Beginner

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 6:22am

Quoted from "firecy;433327"

I would just like to thank RoM for FINALLY making it easy to get Aisha's Crystal...been searching for like 1.5 years. Yay!!!

Gratz once again! Aisha can relax now:)
The Trophymaker

Hospitaler3

Beginner

Occupation: Junior Assistant at a Theater. Not as fun as it sounds.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 1:07pm

Where is the flea market event?