You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mdougles

Beginner

Occupation: 6th Grade Teacher (Computer Science & Social Studies)

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 4:25pm

Rare indeed

Quoted from "firecy;433327"

I would just like to thank RoM for FINALLY making it easy to get Aisha's Crystal...been searching for like 1.5 years. Yay!!!

Agreed, I got this crystal as a reward and posted in guild chat. Someone mention that that was an impossible drop to get from the ice witches. Said she is very very hard to spawn, then most of the time never drops one.

I gave it to him to make for the guild castle. Looking foward to add some scenery, reminds me of statues in Zelda:Wind Waker
Keep it Cheesy. :cool:

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 3:11pm

Quoted from "emunah73;433293"

I got armorcrafter recipe which uses Dragon Skin. Probably there is more recipes like that

Where did you get this recipe?

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 5:52pm

Quoted

EDIT 2: Just had my Alchemist try and make some Purified Crystals using the Purify Rune and 10 Thorn Apple Bundles, and he was only able to make 1!! Mailed the 1 off to another toon, logged out and back in, and he is not able to make another one. The bar goes across like he is processing it, but nothing is created.

the crystals can be made by 3 crafts Blacksmithing Carpentry and Alchemy it is only a lvl 20 skill i can make 1 on all 3 crafts once every 3 hours so i can make 3 every 3 hours the

Carpentry one requires Ancient Spirit Oak Timber x10 and purify rune x2
Blacksmithing one is Rune Obsidian sand x 10 purify rune x2
Alchemy one is 10 Thorn apple Bundle x10 Purify rune x2
Oh look it's the elusive Reichan

GarySandstorm

Professional

Saturday, June 25th 2011, 1:36pm

Can you only get one recipe from Yizza and Yasha, w/e there names are for being a master crafter? or is it 1 per day?
Garysandstorm(Retired)) 82S/82W/82P Artemis | The Black Tower : Council Member
Master Crafter: BS 80, AC 70, CP 80
Garysandstorm(Retired) Isiltir | Oldskool

Vaughnapple

Beginner

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 11:47pm

I cant buy mats anymore. I guess it's over. :(

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 1:41am

I know Alber, Birdie, Fiona, and Mizner are bugged, but are Yizzi and Yasha bugged too? Since I've never been able to interact with those two, I can't tell.

Quoted from "Vaughnapple;437066"

I cant buy mats anymore. I guess it's over. :(

Don't give up hope! These events typically start/end in the middle of the month. So I would assume we have until July 12/13 and if we're lucky the July 19/20. That gives them plenty of time to look into the vendor NPC problem and hopefully it's a server side fix. If not, lets hope for it to be resolved after maintenance next week. :D

As for the rewards list, I believe it's as complete as it's going to get. If someone finds a recipe not on the list, please let us all know and I'll update it!

Thank you everyone!
[LEFT]
[img][/img]
(On an indefinite hiatus from RoM)

[/LEFT]

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 12:29pm

This event is quite confusing.
is there special requirement to get Fiona or Minzer to give recipes for what Sloan wants?
I was able to do Burton's quests easily.
missed 2 days of event time trying to figure this out.
do you need all crafts at 15+ ?
|Artemis|
:+:|ARCHITECTS|:+:

Herosvillain - R/S/K ~ 70/55/65 :+:||:+: Hajakenshou - P/M/K ~ 65/56/55

Perelynn

Beginner

Monday, July 4th 2011, 6:26am

Quoted from "HyeVltg3;438620"

This event is quite confusing.
is there special requirement to get Fiona or Minzer to give recipes for what Sloan wants?
I was able to do Burton's quests easily.
missed 2 days of event time trying to figure this out.
do you need all crafts at 15+ ?

The event is currently bugged. Nobody can purchase anything from Mizner and Fiona since last patch. Waiting for the next patch hoping this issue will be addressed.
The Trophymaker

Monday, July 4th 2011, 5:14pm

Eta when this event ends OR when they will fix the npcs so we can actually benefit from the event?

thanks

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 12:17am

The vendor NPCs Alber, Birdie, Fiona, and Mizner are working again! YAY!

I don't know when the event will end or if the next patch will result in more labor disputes with merchants. Either way we lost two weeks to further our crafting skills quickly, so lets assume it's the last week of the event!

What does that mean? It means, stop procrastinating and craft, craft, craft!

GO GO GO :D

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 11:48pm

i see everything here i need to know except WHEN the crafting merchants restock. people are hogging all the breathing wood and lava iron crystal stuff so they can charge ridiculous amounts for these things, no one else can make them :(

Monday, July 18th 2011, 12:03am

8 am eastern time

GarySandstorm

Professional

Monday, July 18th 2011, 4:28pm

Ive been trying to get this dang recipe for ages [Recipe - Dur Craftsman Dagger]

Come on! doing event on multiple toons and nothing, its really frustrating :(

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 2:55am

Where can you get the purified crystal recipes?

GarySandstorm

Professional

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 7:56am

from the vendor in central plaza varanas, the one by the alchemy and tailoring station called, Fiona.

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 6:02pm

Will the craftsman festival be coming back? I tried participating in it, but had no idea how to, or where to go to to increase my skills.

Monday, October 17th 2011, 11:01pm

@rocky19

From what I understand most festivals happen once a year, so I would guess that the Crafts Festival will return next summer. This is a great event to catchup on tradeskills. I, for one, would have liked to see this event more than once a year. :D
[LEFT]
[img][/img]
(On an indefinite hiatus from RoM)

[/LEFT]

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 12:10am

i'd love if they would hold that festival more then once a year, but would also help to have more indepth instruction on how you can increase ur trade skills through it. Like what npcs you actually have to talk to to raise your skills.

GarySandstorm

Professional

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 10:38am

How it worked was, there were 2 npc's located to the right of the Crafting Festival Area in Varanas Central Plaza. These npc's sold recipes for each craft for lvl 15,25,35 and 45.

The mats for these recipes were also sold by the same NPC's for low amount of gold. You would essentially be crafting through these levels using those recipes and mats with only gold.

Hope that makes sense.

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 5:31pm

yes, that does. but as far as i know, that fact was not mentioned prior. Thank you though.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests