You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 8th 2013, 10:48am

EDIT: I'm going to list the location of the new event NPCs so that no one else has to comb over the maps like I am. >_<

Stephen Soky - Legendary Alchemy Instructor (30.1, 40.1; Varanas West)
Kartos Geyer - Legendary Cooking Instructor (47.2, 25.3; Varanas East)
Winkus Jo - Legendary Armorcrafting Instructor (48.9, 21.2; Crafting Square in Obsidian Stronghold)
Milles Jone - Legendary Tailoring Instructor (49.2, 20.9; Crafting Square in Obsidian Stronghold)
Monica Demi - Legendary Carpentry Instructor (49.3, 21.2; Crafting Square in Obsidian Stronghold)
Rusttile Casa - Legendary Blacksmithing Instructor (49.4, 21.3; Crafting Square in Obsidian Stronghold)

Those were all that I could find. I guess the Gathering NPCs are lurking in a dark corner.

The Legendary gathering instructors are in Lower City East, Varanas (48.8, 18.5). Thanks for the info on the Obsidian one's, was running round Varanas, Dalanis, Rorazan, never thought to head to Obsidian :S

I found the Legendary gathering instructores, but they gave no recipe...or I missed something before talking with them? :?:

Mood: Love

Monday, July 8th 2013, 5:19pm

I got a lvl 71 recipe from a guildy that makes a necklace but it requires 12 essence crystals, anyone have any idea where to get these? I checked the merchants for recipes and the crafting npcs that give out the materials but found nothing.

EDIT: Found it, the recipe is sold by the Artificer's Guild Member next to Yizzi in central plaza.
And you can only make those at level 80 of the crafting type ;-( sad but that is Runewaker for you.

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98
Disturbed guild leader on mithras :thumbsup:
BTW i do live under a bridge, i am Green, i can dish it out as good as i get
There are no better server than Reni, best place to be!!!!!

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 10:07am

Anyone knows what can I use the purple materials (branch,spice, etc) for?

EsxCape

Intermediate

Occupation: Community Manager and Customer Support Rep for various online games

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 6:09pm

Anyone knows what can I use the purple materials (branch,spice, etc) for?

They are also for recipes, but you get the event recipes by turning in certificates. So I guess it just depends what you think of the event recipes. There's a list on post 1 of this thread. They may have added new ones since then, but not sure.

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 2:47pm

Craft Festival 9 pc Tool Set

The npc that sells the purified crystal and essence crystal recipes also lets you trade 10 or each crystal to him for 1 of 9 special "tools" It took awhile but i finally got them all will try to link the pics i put on photo bucket http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/nullwi…te%20Tool%20Set

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 3:54pm

The npc that sells the purified crystal and essence crystal recipes also lets you trade 10 or each crystal to him for 1 of 9 special "tools" It took awhile but i finally got them all will try to link the pics i put on photo bucket http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/nullwi…te%20Tool%20Set

That set looks like some of it could be fun.

It does sound quite like the "Craft Festival Complete Tool Set" lets you become a "Complete Tool."

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 4:23pm

UPDATE: as of a few minutes ago i did test the "prison cube" it stops a monster from attacking for 15 seconds and it works so that one could come in handy. The only other ones i could see that might be fun were the anti knight lasso which dismounts a player. Could be fun when eggs of bad intent are in-game that way they cant hide by sitting on a mount lol :)

GarySandstorm

Professional

Monday, July 15th 2013, 6:21pm

I got 4 of the 9 tools so far, hard to keep remembering to make those crystals lol. Does anyone know hwat exactly the purpose of these tools are, they arent very practical, pretty much one hit wonders, the prison cube has a decent root length, but the rest, I dont really see being very much useful for fighting or horsing around with friends since its got that 30min CD.
Garysandstorm(Retired)) 82S/82W/82P Artemis | The Black Tower : Council Member
Master Crafter: BS 80, AC 70, CP 80
Garysandstorm(Retired) Isiltir | Oldskool