You are not logged in.

camagic

Professional

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 7:06am

The charity auction rewards are lvl 72 boe purple rings that have a yellow IX stat. The stat is usually 100 primary stat(ie dex) and 200 secondary stat(ie patt).
95wd/95s/65d
server artemis
Please do not "class balanace" the tactics I use.

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 11:29am

Quoted from "camagic;562283"

The charity auction rewards are lvl 72 boe purple rings that have a yellow IX stat. The stat is usually 100 primary stat(ie dex) and 200 secondary stat(ie patt).

Can you use these stats as a crap? Are they same lvl with Bygone and Eternity?

camagic

Professional

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 8:28pm

I have not tried it, but since the actual values are lower than crimsons even, I doubt it. Also they go on ah for half the price of the bumper stats on ah.
95wd/95s/65d
server artemis

Friday, August 10th 2012, 12:01am

Completed doll event tonight

got Tainted Doll title

10 charges

and an item thar clears 50k xp debt xD (and 5k tp)

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 10:39pm

Quoted from "Neuromanc;563851"

Completed doll event tonight

got Tainted Doll title

10 charges

and an item thar clears 50k xp debt xD (and 5k tp)

CONGRATS...

the guide says that u need to play the correct melody? this totally confuses me...as i thought u had to kill the doll?

what am i doing wrong?

thx for any help

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 12:36am

Greetings

No idea what melody u talking about

In doll event u get 1 skill that damages boss (he has a buff that indicates his life left, starts with 100), skill nº2 that recharges other person energy and 5 energy

Doll seems to do frontal cone aoe that depletes energy so what we did is stay in pairs very spread far from others and spam skill 1 on boss. We assigned pairs so u would always have to recharge the same person (when he got 3 or less energy). If done correctly u can get boss down before all boxes start flashing and everyone starts losing energy.

Managed to do only once so far though

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 5:58pm

doll quest

[COLOR=black !important]Activity: Doll Challenge
Activity NPC: Rebel Saiji

Description:

• Event type: fight with event skills against NPCs
  • Start location: Varanas Central Plaza
  • Requires: party between 3 – 6 people
  • Event Target: play the right melody

Rewards:
{Win}
- ??

{Lose}
- 10 x Phirius Potion - Type D
- 10 x Phirius Elixir - Type D

Notes: More to come when others attempt this event. :)[/COLOR]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quoted from "Neuromanc;564395"

Greetings

No idea what melody u talking about

In doll event u get 1 skill that damages boss (he has a buff that indicates his life left, starts with 100), skill nº2 that recharges other person energy and 5 energy

Doll seems to do frontal cone aoe that depletes energy so what we did is stay in pairs very spread far from others and spam skill 1 on boss. We assigned pairs so u would always have to recharge the same person (when he got 3 or less energy). If done correctly u can get boss down before all boxes start flashing and everyone starts losing energy.

Managed to do only once so far though[/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thx so much...thats is what i thought too...the way you did the event...but what i was referring to about "playing a melody" i copied & pasted the info that was listed in the "guide"...

thx again

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 6:33pm

Quoted from "Dollars;448347"

- 1 x Breathable Fabric (24h) [highlight]*[/highlight] (3 Day) [highlight]*[/highlight] (7 Day?) (Permanent) [highlight]*[/highlight] [10min illusion 60min cooldown]

Anyone know what the purpose of this reward is??? I originally thought you could transform yourself once per hour due to the 60min cooldown & try to turn in your feedback from transforming yourself, but apparently doesn't work that way...unless I'm doing something wrong.... lol?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

camagic

Professional

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 5:10pm

As far as I could tell, it just is an agg and will change your outfit for the duration.
95wd/95s/65d
server artemis

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 4:15am

rofl, seems like this year's festival is almost 2 months late lol
everything is still the same as last year it seems...
Official Patch Notes 6.0.2
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 2:17am

Re Doll Event Tutorial

Writing this so that...
1) I don't have to keep explaining this to anyone that is new and tries it with me on future attempts. I'll point them to this post instead. ;)
2) I don't forget how to do this when it comes up in following years.
3) The event becomes 'easier' for others to attempt in following years.

-----------------------
Event Location..
-----------------------
City: Varanas (near Hall of the Eye of Wisdom port)
Around coordinates: 63.3,53.3
NPC that starts it: Rebel Saiji

-----------------------
Preparation tips..
-----------------------
- While this event can be done with less than six players, it is HIGHLY recommended to get all six if attempting to fully complete it.
- Make sure each player is fairly spaced out from one another. More about this later as to why..
- Make sure all players are in same channel.
- MAKE SURE ALL YOUR PLAYERS ARE THERE AND NOT AFK BEFORE STARTING! This might appear to be common sense, but I've been in attempts where 'someone' started it too early before everyone was ready..
- You do not need high HP/DPS/level players for this event. It is all strat. The doll is level 60, but it doesn't seem to do any sort of excessive damage on a player like an equivalent level instance boss would.
- It would be better putting on items that help speed up your running ability (title & buffs). More about this later as to why..
- It is better to work with partners so that if your partner has low energy, you restore energy on him/her. Declare who will be working with whom prior to starting.

-----------------------
Starting it..
-----------------------
- Only one player in the group needs to chat with the NPC to start the battle.
- Once started, each player has 5 energy (If I recall).
- Once started, a boss will appear as well as some boxes on the ground. If you are too close to the boss, move to a more ranged location.
- Once started, every player will get two skills. First skill attacks the boss (make sure you have boss focused) and the second skill restores energy on a player (make sure player is focused).

-----------------------
The Battle..
-----------------------
- The boss starts with 100 energy and to successfully beat this event one must take the boss down to 0 before all players in party lose their energy.
- Everyone should use their attack skill on the boss right away. In between attacks (attack skill has a cool down), run to the boxes on the ground and get them. I don't recall any buff on the player, but they appear to do more hits on the boss with each attack of your first skill.
- The boss can port to a player's location. Move away as it will take the players energy away. This is why it is good to stay fairly separated from each other so that multiple players aren't impacted by these ports.
- The boss can target a player and hit them ranged. This can't be avoided (that I know of).
- If the boss does happen to take away too much energy on your partner (and in between attacks), use the second skill on your partner to restore energy.
- After some time goes by, the boss goes into a rampage mode of sorts and starts to take away everyone's energy. Pretty much this is the part where most will lose all their energy and fail if it gets to this point. I'm not sure if this phase can be stopped/prevented. If someone knows...holler!

-----------------------
Rewards..
-----------------------
- Upon successfully getting the boss down to 0 energy, everyone gets a title (this is a rather hard event after all) + a 'winning' package. This package gives random item shop stuff. I've seen our party get these sorts of items when linked in chat (unknown if complete list)...
> A debt remover
> A TP Reset
> Charges
> A miniature doll pet of the boss that appears. Along with this one gets another title!
- Upon not being successful of getting the boss down to 0 energy where all players have lost their energy, then one gets a 'losing' package. As part of opening this package one gets Phirius Potion D x10 and Phirius Elixir D x10 pots.
- Having fun!

Hope this helps. Special thanks to the Knightshift guild on Reni that helped attempt this event multiple times with me. We were fairly successful on beating the boss a few times, but as of this writing I never got the doll pet that gives the second title since it appears to be a random reward ( :( ).

Doomed
M (100), P (100), W (100), K (100), S (100), R (100) --> order of previously being active
Reni Mithras Aeterna Server (6/27/2017 - Mainly RETIRED,Came back temporarily to get more cards ).
06/07/2011 (ch. 3) - Group completed RT diamond mode with me as M/K!

Heron

Game Administrator

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 3:56am

please to add names of titles