You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 20th 2012, 5:37pm

Quoted from "roninblade;503243"

Unusual pathogen 20 pts and a title if you have not received it yet.

where is this located usually?

dexhunterz

Intermediate

• "dexhunterz" has been banned

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 6:51pm

Got 50 Charges for turning in 5 Vouchers today.
Grimdal R/S/K 70/70/70

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 6:58pm

Found out im unable to do the other two events not listed here, it says I should sign up 10 minutes before the event starts, even if its 10 minutes before the event starts. I'd send in a ticket but im already waiting on a very important ticket to be answered after 3 weeks.

Will add extra info to the other areas and try and fill in the blanks where possible. Appreciate everyone listing their rewards and all info :)

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 7:09pm

Quoted from "UncleMart;504402"

Found out im unable to do the other two events not listed here, it says I should sign up 10 minutes before the event starts, even if its 10 minutes before the event starts. I'd send in a ticket but im already waiting on a very important ticket to be answered after 3 weeks.

Will add extra info to the other areas and try and fill in the blanks where possible. Appreciate everyone listing their rewards and all info :)

UncleMarty - Hero of the People! One of the few players I know that I stood with trying to take out the giant guardian on the last day of open beta. I least I think he was there. Us old guys have poor memories.
I miss the ant party

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 9:21pm

I got 125 point for Cub the Epidemic and got x2 ice runes x2 vouchers & 5 charges.

dexhunterz

Intermediate

• "dexhunterz" has been banned

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 9:24pm

So far im alot more impressed with this event than the last. Intentionally burning boar meat > Spending 2 hours jumping on top of buildings....for a title :p
Grimdal R/S/K 70/70/70

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 7:42am

Quoted from "Garmulan;503480"

where is this located usually?
lol same post u quoted that from:

Quoted from "roninblade;503243"

Edit 1: The unusual pathogen's location may not be fixed but I found it twice near peerston farm. If you have a root, or bubble, this can break this event causing you to hit the 40pts mark rather easily. Above 40pts, you get 2 festival vouchers.

Quoted from "UncleMart;504402"

What happens when you try to sign up? Since the last patch, the timer is weird for everything, everything is earlier by 3 mins. Meaning everything occurs 3 mins before... so if the event says to start at 12:30pm, it really starts at 12:27pm; ends at 12:30pm actually which means you had to register between 12:17pm-12:27pm.

Haven't been able to do the Epidemic one so no idea, but the Flame Fortune one, the person at Varanas only teleports you to Oblivion Shrine; the signup person is at Oblivion Shrine not the Varanas person, in case if anyone else was getting confused with that. And when you sign up, run over to the Flame tower thing & wait inside the ring, if ur outside the really FAINT ring (not sure if this has anything to do with my RemoveSpellEffects addon thing or coz it's nighttime when I do it, but u can barely see the ring) when the event starts then u can't participate even if u did register, some weird reason, the event doesn't occur until like 30 seconds after the serverwide msg says "Flame Fortune Event has started" whatever...was kinda confused myself the first time I did the event, didn't notice any ring until I ran out for a while coz I didn't see any ring at first; u have to be inside the ring when the serverwide msg goes by that the event has started.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 12:10pm

Since you're having difficulty finishing this out I'll go ahead and fill in the gaps you haven't yet posted.

Epidemic:
Starts on Varanas bridge every 4 hours at (49,78). Talk to the organizer and get the traps and flame dust. Go out into the wilds of silverspring and there will be a number of animals with green clouds of smoke around them, labeled as "sick (animal)". There are 4 types of sick animals; rabbit, wolf, bear & Unusual Pathogen. You use the flame dust to cure the sick animals, rabbits require 1 cleansing, wolves require 3, bears require 5, Unusual Pathogen requires 10. Once you have used the dust on an animal, it will become hostile towards you, and being hit with an attack will interrupt your cast. You can use the traps to snare the animal for 6 seconds, however if you are still in range of them, they will still attack, so back off a few steps. You can also use various class abilities to keep them from hitting you (eg. wave armor, pet aggro, stuns/incapacitates). From the moment you pick up the items, you have 12 minutes to collect as many points as you can by curing the animals. Rabbits are worth 3 points, wolves are worth 5, bears are worth 10 and the Unusual Pathogen is worth 20. I have not noticed any difference in the rewards you get for different scores as I have gone as low as 22 points and as high as 110 and received the same rewards. 2 Ice Runes & 1 Festival Voucher.

Flame of Fortune:
Starts every 4 hours at half past the hour, and requires you to sign up 10 minutes prior to participate. There is a teleporter on the Varanas bridge (50,78) that will take you to the event location up at Oblivion shrine, but will do so only once per day. Once you have signed up for the event, you need to move to the flame altar that will be behind you when you port in. Around it on the ground will be a glowing circle of rotating (flower petals?) inside a ring of musical notes; you need to be within this circle when the event begins, and cannot leave it until it's over or you will be disqualified. (For those that are wondering about the time shifts... since it happens on 3 different channels, the first event notification is for channel one, the second is channel 2, the third is for channel 3... they begin and end within 30 seconds of each other). The object here is when the event begins, floating runestones will appear randomly around the circle, and you need to pick one up, move close to the altar and throw it in. For each successful toss, you are given 1 or 2 points, and for each unsuccessful toss, you are subtracted one point. This is completely random as to it being + or - or how many points you get. Also, if you make an unsuccessful toss, a 4 second countdown begins, and when it ends, anyone near you will also suffer a deduction in points. When the event ends, go back to the person you signed up with to collect your reward. Higher scores result in getting a buff pot (eg. wit elixir) in addition to the 1 Fire Rune, 1 Ice rune & 1 Festival Voucher. You need +20 points or more to earn the "highscore" title.

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 3:28pm

Title change for overcooking....Explosion Master becomes Sir Explode-a-Pot. :p

Not nearly as cool lol.
[img][/img]

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 11:00pm

Got 20 2 times on Flames of Fortune so it must be 21+.

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 5:22pm

Iron Chef title

Trying to get the "Iron Chef" title

Title name: Supreme Chef (no additional skills/attribute bonuses)
Description: Successfully cooked all kinds of Silverfall dishes.

COMPLETE LIST OF FOODS: (each one lasts for 1800 seconds, bound)
Depending on how long you cook for you'll get different results.

Boar:
1)Crispy Grilled Boar Steak: HP + 2000 * 10% + 2000 (cook for ~12 seconds)
2)Smoked Boar Meat: Physical Attack Power + 2000 * 15% + 2000
(cook for ~8 seconds)
3)Boar Meat Stew: Magical Attack Power + 2000 * 15% + 2000 (cook for ~7 seconds)
4)Steamed Boar Bun: Physical Defense + 5000 * 11% + 5000 (cook for ~4-5 seconds)
5)Stir-Fried Boar Meat: Magical Defense + 5000 * 11% + 5000 (cook for ~2 seconds)
6)Fresh Boar Steak: MP + 2000 * 10% + 2000 (cook for ~0 seconds)

Ostrich:
1)Crispy Grilled Ostrich Wing: All attributes + 75 * 10% + 75 (cook for ~12 seconds)
2)Crisp Ostrich Meal: Strength + 100 * 15% + 100 (cook for ~8 seconds)
3)Stewed Ostrich Wing: Dexterity + 100 * 15% + 100 (cook for ~7 seconds)
4)Ostrich Sandwich: Stamina + 100 * 15% + 100 (cook for ~4-5 seconds)
5)Steamed Ostrich Bun: Intelligence + 100 * 15% + 100 (cook for ~2 seconds)
6)Rare Ostrich Steak: Wisdom + 100 * 15% + 100 (cook for ~0 seconds)

edited to include info found by Garokar and EscapeTheFate03 and Mashata

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 5:38pm

Just standing at Flames of Fortune you get x3 fireworks 1 Ice Rune 1 Flame Rune.

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 10:23pm

I can't seem to make:
Stir fried Boar meat
Stewed Ostrich wing
Any tips on these two?

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 10:46pm

Quoted from "Dakamur;505029"

Trying to get the "Iron Chef" title Title name: ??? Description: Successfully cooked all kinds of Silverfall dishes. COMPLETE LIST OF FOODS: (each one lasts for 1800 seconds, bound) Boar: 2)Steamed Boar Bun: ??? (Garmulan)6)Fresh Boar Steak: ??? (Garmulan) Ostrich: 6)Ostrich Sandwich: ??? (Garmulan)
2)Steamed Boar Bun: ??? (Garmulan) = 5000 Pdef+ 11%...6)Fresh Boar Steak: ??? (Garmulan) = IDK...6)Ostrich Sandwich: ??? (Garmulan) 15% stamina + 500?

Marluxia

Trainee

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 3:40am

Quoted from "Dakamur;505029"

Trying to get the "Iron Chef" title
Title name: ???
Description: Successfully cooked all kinds of Silverfall dishes.

COMPLETE LIST OF FOODS: (each one lasts for 1800 seconds, bound)
Boar:
1)Crispy Grilled Boar Steak: HP + 2000 * 10% + 2000
2)Steamed Boar Bun: ??? (Garmulan)
3)Smoked Boar Meat: Physical Attack Power + 2000 * 15% + 2000
4)Boar Meat Stew: Magical Attack Power + 2000 * 15% + 2000
5)Stir-Fried Boar Meat: Magical Defense + 5000 + 11% + 5000
6)Fresh Boar Steak: ??? (Garmulan)

Ostrich:
1)Crispy Grilled Ostrich Wing: All attributes + 75 * 10% + 75
2)Crisp Ostrich Meal: Strength + 100 * 15% + 100
3)Stewed Ostrich Wing: Dexterity + 100 * 15% + 100
4)Steamed Ostrich Bun: Intelligence + 100 * 15% + 100
5)Rare Ostrich Steak: Wisdom + 100 * 15% + 100
6)Ostrich Sandwich: ??? (Garmulan)

Do you the times for each of these? Or what the time limit is before the pot explodes? Thanks
[img][/img]

Doda P/S/M 77/76/71
Server: Osha
Guild: Faction

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 12:18pm

Quoted from "ftwoplay;505129"

2)Steamed Boar Bun: ??? (Garmulan) = 5000 Pdef+ 11%...6)Fresh Boar Steak: ??? (Garmulan) = IDK...6)Ostrich Sandwich: ??? (Garmulan) 15% stamina + 500?

think Ostrich Sandwich may be Stamina + 100 * 15% + 100 but idk...
the way with the boar meats go, think Fresh Boar Meat may be MP + 2000 * 10% + 2000
just theorizing lol

edit: nvm rofl I got Fresh Boar Steak... I clicked the space where the water icon appears, right after i clicked to cook boar meat, so as soon as the icon appeared on screen, it would've been clicked, kinda obvious since u want it "fresh" LOLz so I had the window dialogue box whatever right next to icon's space almost too...so I guess 0 seconds for u Marluxia if that's what ur asking...never thought that that what u cook is determined by how long the fire is active, lol thought it was random. Anyways, TYPO!!!! LOL Fresh Boar Steak says "Increases maximum MP by (current Maximum HP + 2000) x 10% + 2000" roflmao it's my one & only Steak, so I don't wanna try it out & really get my MP to match my HP if it really is that way, though I think it's a typo...
And I used the fire nearest the AH...dunno if that matters, its the first time I've used that one too...been using the one next to Ajis the most.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 10:20pm

Here is my note could be useful : second number is the time I wait before pressing the skill
I have right now the title.

6/6
Rare Ostrich Steak - DONE (0)
Ostrich Sandwich - DONE
Steamed Ostrich Bun - DONE (4-5)
Stewed Ostrich Wing - DONE (7)
Crisp Ostrich Meal - DONE (9)
Crispy Grilled Ostrich Wing - DONE (12)
6/6
Fresh Boar Steak - DONE (0)
Stir Fried Boar Meat - DONE (2)
Steamed Boar Bun - DONE (4-5)
Boar Meat Stew - DONE (7)
Smoked Boar Meat - DONE (8 )
Crispy Grilled Boar Steak - DONE (12)

Note the last one is not easy as you explode half of the time :)

For the event Flame Fortune, title Highscore, I got it with 25 points.

Event Cure if you reach 40+, you got two vouchers.

The flame event in front of Dalanis, if you got the exact number nothing special only voucher+ pots

Marluxia

Trainee

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 10:46pm

Quoted from "Garokor;505361"

Here is my note could be useful : second number is the time I wait before pressing the skill

6/6
Ostrich Sandwich - DONE
6/6
Smoked Boar Meat - DONE (8)

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you!
[img][/img]

Doda P/S/M 77/76/71
Server: Osha
Guild: Faction

Friday, January 27th 2012, 2:22am

Regarding the unusual pathogen, i have found it a couple times SOUTH of the varanas bridge (towards logar), just before you reach the bridge over the small stream. also i have found it a couple times between peerston & maidges farms

Friday, January 27th 2012, 2:49am

Quoted from "Garokor;505361"

6/6
Ostrich Sandwich - DONE
6/6
Smoked Boar Meat - DONE (8)

O_o & the title u got was...??? "Supreme Iron Chef"?? or what?? & Does it come with any stats or just the +5hp? lol
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests