You are not logged in.

Friday, January 27th 2012, 7:13am

To fill in the post above (thanks for the work btw):

Ostrich Sandwich - Increases Stamina by (current Stamina + 100) x 15.0% + 100 for 1800 seconds
Steamed Boar Bun - Increases Physical Defense by (current Physical Defense + 5000) x 11.0% + 5000 for 1800 seconds
Mashata -- 70/70 s/w

Govinda

Marluxia

Trainee

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 5:37am

Quoted from "EscapeTheFate03;505412"

O_o & the title u got was...??? "Supreme Iron Chef"?? or what?? & Does it come with any stats or just the +5hp? lol

Supreme Chef and it comes with a 500% Stam boost and 500% Mattack or Pattack depending your class... and by now I'm sure thinking... This guy is full of crap :P No it's just a normal 5 hp title lol
[img][/img]

Doda P/S/M 77/76/71
Server: Osha
Guild: Faction

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 10:45am

"Supreme Chef" yes and it boost all stats by 0% :)

And you got an extra bonus of 5hp :)

roninblade

Beginner

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 5:40pm

Festival of fire Recipes

So I made this guide for myself to focus on what I want to cook for which char. Hope it helps others. I have gotten 2 titles in the cooking event, supreme chef, and explosion master. There might be more cause I keep running into other titles the more I do events. There are 3 fire levels, to enter the late recipe just count 1 one-thousand, 2 one-thousand, then put out the fire.

Ostrich Meat:
Lvl 1 early - Rare Ostrich Steak (Wis + 100) x 15% + 100 for 30 mins
Lvl 1 late - Steamed Ostrich Bun (Int + 100) x 15% + 100 for 30 mins
Lvl 2 early - Ostrich Sandwich (Stam + 100) x 15% + 100 for 30 mins
Lvl 2 late - Stewed Ostrich Wing (Dex + 100) x 15% + 100 for 30 mins
Lvl 3 early - Crisp Ostrich Meal (Str + 100) x 15% + 100 for 30 mins
Lvl 3 late - Crispy Grilled Ostrich Wing (all attributes + 75) x 10% + 75 for 30 mins

Boar Meat:
Lvl 1 early - Fresh Boar Steak Increase Max MP = (HP + 2000) x 10% + 2000 for 30 mins
Lvl 1 late - Stir-fried Boar meat (M.Def + 5000) x 11% + 5000 for 30 mins
Lvl 2 early - Steamed Boar Bun (P.Def + 5000) x 11% + 5000 for 30 mins
Lvl 2 late - Boar Meat Stew (M.Attk + 2000) x 15% + 2000 for 30 mins
Lvl 3 early - Smoked Boar Meat (P.Attk + 2000) x 15% + 2000 for 30 mins
Lvl 3 late - Crispy Grilled Boar Steak (Max Hp + 2000) x 10% + 2000 for 30 mins

Fixed lvl 3 early info, it's now the correct recipe effect

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 11:25am

thankfully I haven't gotten any mounts yet I'd be angry, tho I haven't been able to get the 50x Arcane Charges yet =(
stuff I've gotten:

Bank Space Scroll IV (7 Days)
5x Resistance IV
5x Teardrop Ruby
Bank Space Scroll II (7 Days)
Bank Space Scroll III (7 Days)
5x Strike IV
5x Magic Fortune Grass
5x Strike IV - yup turned this in like 5 seconds after getting 5x Strike IV the first time & the game gave me another 5...
5x Teardrop Ruby
5x Nightmare Essence
Splendid Bright Lantern (10tp)
6x Home-sweet-home
5x Vigor
5x Teardrop Ruby

with my experience with Flame of Fortune, I only got the bonus elixir whenever I scored low, scoring high got me only the basics...
16, 17, 19 pts = Flame Rune + Ice Rune + 2x Festival of Fire Vouchers
11, 13 pts = Flame Rune + Ice Rune + 2x Festival of Fire Vouchers +Windbreaker Elixir (+11% MDef for 900 secs) (7 Days)

Epidemic event has been a total fail for me, I lay the traps, lure the animals over, and the animals walk directly right over the traps as if it's not even there & continues to chase me everywhere I go lol, so casting power is impossible. No clue what I'm doing wrong. And I just redownloaded the game like a month ago.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

Friday, February 10th 2012, 2:03am

Prompted the use of traps, you need to guide the animal trap, waiting a few seconds, and then back to 2-3 steps, and start casting powder. You do not need to trap the rabbits, so do not waste. I might edit in the future, but this is enough information to start.

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 8:21am

bumping...

everything seems like a repeat of last year's festival...except for Rune Chessboard & Ignite the Holy Fire Altar which would need a writeup...

reposting:

Quoted

Festival of Fire Overview

• Festival Activities conducted in Silverspring, Dust Devil Canyon and Thunderhoof Hills.
  • Festival NPCs will be located at: Varanas, Silverspring, Dust Devil Canyon, Dalanis City
  • 8 Festival Events

Party Pest Control

• Event type: find and defeat
  • Start location: Varanas Central Plaza
  • Event location: Varanas Gates
  • Event Target: Find mice and drive them away with the use of the Flame Altar

Light the Pyre!

• Event type: Help NPC/Control Fire
  • Start location: Thunderhoof Hills, outside Dalanis City
  • Event location: Thunderhoof Hills, outside Dalanis City
  • Event Target: Control the fire with water and cataylised runes as the NPC wants it

Drive Beast

• Event type: Help NPC, defeat monster
  • Start location: Varanas Bridge
  • Event location: Dust Devil Canyon
  • Event Target: (Group Quest) Defeat the Ice or Fire monster by either assisting NPC or assisting your group.

Epidemic

• Event type: Cure Monsters
  • Start location: Varanas Bridge
  • Event location: Silverspring (Around Varanas Gates)
  • Event Target: Cure the sick monsters with Flame Powder.

Iron Chef

• Event type: Collect Items & Cook
  • Start location: Varanas Gates
  • Event location: Silverspring - Oblivion Shrine
  • Event Target: Collect food in Silverspring and cook it at Varanas Central Plaza

Flame Fortune

• Event type: Help NPC/Collecting Points
  • Event location: Taborea
  • Event Target: Collect Runes in the Magic Circle and throw them at the Altar.

Rune Chessboard

• Event type: mini-game
  • Start location: Next to bridge in front of Varanas
  • Event Target: Align one or more lines of crystals of the same color to obtain points

Ignite the Holy Fire Altar

- Event type: mini-game
- Start location: Next to bridge in front of Varanas
- Event Sequence:[INDENT=2]Event commences daily at 12:30am, 4:30am, 8:30am, 12:30pm, 4:30pm, 8:30pm, registration begins 10 minutes before the event commences.
Register, hop into one chariot and drive along the line of altars that need to get ignited [/INDENT]
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

(◕‿◕) \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ ღ~*•..¸˛.•*¨*•.¸Osha + Grimdal + Siochain = Home Sweet Home ¸.•*¨*•.˛¸.•*~ღ \(●̮̮̃•̃)/ (◕‿◕)

karmakarma

Master Procrastinator

Friday, March 1st 2013, 12:36am

did they forget to make sure that the pet crystal actually drops out of the reward package? i now have 740 earth elements and no pet, however i did get some 1 hour pots for 50% more xp/tp per quest turn in for 1 hour......

NEVERMIND... i just turned in the next 5 tickets and got the crystal. also got a 10k xp charm for my pet on the turn in after that

Cike

Rogue

Friday, March 1st 2013, 1:01am

just curious if the crafted food is in this event, does it stack with hero pots/other buffs?
my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

Friday, March 1st 2013, 2:41am

Quoted

Ignite the Holy Fire Altar

- Event type: mini-game
- Start location: Next to bridge in front of Varanas
- Event Sequence:
Event commences daily at 12:30am, 4:30am, 8:30am, 12:30pm, 4:30pm, 8:30pm, registration begins 10 minutes before the event commences.
Register, hop into one chariot and drive along the line of altars that need to get ignited

I believe there may be a mix-up here. The Flame (of) Fortune Event (from Giselle Fred) is the one that commences 6 times daily, and takes place at the Oblivion Shrine in Tagena; the Ignite the Holy Fire Altar mini-game (where you hop into the chariot and drive it around) is doable at any time (1 time daily).

Just FWIW.

camagic

Professional

Friday, March 1st 2013, 6:57pm

the rune chessboard event. Just line up 3 of the same color to get points, either horizontally, diagonally, or vertically. More points awarded for 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 combos.
After the 30 sec signup buff, you get 3 min and an alt skill bar indicator

The alt skill indicates what color the neutral crystals will change to. The alt skill changes color every 2 or 3 uses. The colors are red, yellow, and blue. Once a line is complete, those crystals change back to neutral.

To get nine:
x x
x o x
__x x
place the x's first, then put the o last. the _ is blank, I put that there so the diagram would show correctly in post.
95wd/95s/65d
server artemis
Please do not "class balanace" the tactics I use.

bleedingblak

I'm here to troll you

Mood: Crying

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 7:27am

Anyone have locations for the things we light in the chariots? If you go towards FA, i only can ever find 7. If you go towards Logar, I can only ever find 7.

You need at least 7 for 2 vouchers.

--Turns out there are only 7 flames.

Over 200 points in chess gives 2 vouchers.

~Fly into the distance, disappear for awhile~

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 9:14am

I never get anywhere near 200 points in the chest game :\ Always float around ~120 points. I do it solo, however. More people = more points or something?

Ravesden, D/S/Wd 80/75/62
Retired. Click siggy for old RoM vids, among other things.

bleedingblak

I'm here to troll you

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 9:47am

Quoted from "Ravesden;592730"

I never get anywhere near 200 points in the chest game :\ Always float around ~120 points. I do it solo, however. More people = more points or something?

I have a friend do it. we've gotten over 200 points a lot of times using camagic's little guide.

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 8:30pm

Yeah, not too fond of waiting for people to do events, just wanna get it done and go.

Found this: https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthrea…l=1#post4571552

Prolly do it solo with that strat.

Ravesden, D/S/Wd 80/75/62
Retired. Click siggy for old RoM vids, among other things.

bleedingblak

I'm here to troll you

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 11:14pm

Quoted from "Ravesden;592815"

Yeah, not too fond of waiting for people to do events, just wanna get it done and go.

Found this: https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthrea…l=1#post4571552

Prolly do it solo with that strat.

[img]https://forum.runesofmagic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126548&d=1362825761[/img]

Is what he's talking about.

Looks interesting. Will probably do that with my event friend anyway.