You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SaitoHajime

Unregistered

Monday, November 18th 2013, 7:18pm

1) the mr/ms pumpkin bug was "close the dialog window before clicking the menu option to finally get your reward" ... marked as complete but no reward given. now it just shows the whole dialogue again.

2) maybe, maybe not. Don't have definitive info I can give out.

3) needs a patch, so I'm guessing next maint since it still carries a 6.0.3.xxxx number and not already 6.04.

4) boss3 easy has the correct adds now. boss4/5 have similar issues but they are not as hard as boss3 previously on easy because of that

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 12:36am

1) ohh yippie, I had that happen once to me!

2) fingers crossed!

4) yippie time to try soloing easy ;)

SaitoHajime

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 1:47pm

Finger crossing helped, the prankster is back.

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 4:54pm

That is nice to know, but better tell the Dentist to get ready, the Prankster is gonna eat so much candy I am sure his teeth may well rot.

Glad to know it is fixed. Thanks.

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 8:15pm

I am gonna try him and see how he goes...

however looks like Ayen poole event might be broken, got 39 ghosts, event ended, I talk to him and it starts it over. however when I start it over, I cant use the pumpkins so my score stays the same and counts down. So I will just eventually lose my ghosts and then probably the event will consider I finished

Prankster working great!, I missed out on the ayen poole but think it may have just been me.

Second character on Artemis having same problem as the first though. Stopped at 30 ghosts this time just to see. Talk to the NPC, starts again without being able to click on pumpkins.

Found a work around, Get over 24 ghosts, leave the farm, that ends it and you still get credit.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dkjester" (Nov 19th 2013, 9:24pm)

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 12:18am

4) boss3 easy has the correct adds now. boss4/5 have similar issues but they are not as hard as boss3 previously on easy because of that
Boss 3 was already fixed a few weeks ago, but boss 4 seems to be bugged as well. When you dps to 60% he spawn adds with 2M+ HP and they hit for 130k+ like the shadows of boss 3 pre fix. It only can be done with endgame tank or just burn the boss before the adds kill everyone

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hipocrates" (Nov 20th 2013, 12:37am)

SaitoHajime

Unregistered

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 3:46am

Boss 3 was already fixed a few weeks ago, but boss 4 seems to be bugged as well. When you dps to 60% he spawn adds with 2M+ HP and they hit for 130k+ like the shadows of boss 3 pre fix. It only can be done with endgame tank or just burn the boss before the adds kill everyone

as i said, b4 (and some stuff on b5) are still not correct while b3 was fixed. and the fix was not done in this weeks version but already in the last version. it was just a reply to post#40 as someone asked. ;)

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 11:01am

however looks like Ayen poole event might be broken, got 39 ghosts, event ended, I talk to him and it starts it over. however when I start it over, I cant use the pumpkins so my score stays the same and counts down. So I will just eventually lose my ghosts and then probably the event will consider I finished
Yep. Broken.

Quoted

Found a work around, Get over 24 ghosts, leave the farm, that ends it and you still get credit.
Another workaround: once you accept the task for the _second_ time you can immediately talk to Ayen _again_ to get a reward (I'm not 100% sure, but I think it is based on your first results: I did get a coin yesterday). The only disadvantage is then that you cannot use a mount for a little while.

By the way, 39 ghosts? Wow. Dkjester, any hints on what to do exactly to get to such high score? I have never passed 15... :(

Update: uups! My bad: please do NOT accept the quest for the second time. It turns out (see here) that it leads to new pupkings appearing each time - they then never vanish leading to huge stacks of pumpkins, and huge lags for players coming later to the field. My suggestion would be to use Dkjester's workaround for collecting the rewards (leave the field before the time is up, get far enough to trigger finishing the event).
>>>> >>>> >>>>
>>>>
>>>> Please, bring back (bound if there is no other option) dias to AH! :thumbsup:
>>>> If you do this we will all love you forever. ;)
>>>>
>>>> >>>> >>>>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Uure" (Nov 20th 2013, 11:17am)

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 6:11pm

ok here is how I get so many, now it is only because of some quick thinking on my part. My mouse has a "thumb button" which I mapped to use ALT+1. You probably see where I am going with this, I move with my left hand and run around. Right hand is on the mouse. I left click till target then hit the thumb button. This means I don't have to move the mouse pointer to hit the extra skill, don't have to move my left hand to use the short cut, and don't have to move my left hand to hit my programmable buttons on my keyboard.

With this set up you can easily get over the 24 kills, and push for higher ones. Highest I have gotten is like 42.. which didn't give a title, nothing over 24 seemed to, so unless I am just not doing good enough I don't think there is a title. Which might put some peoples minds at rest (like mine) that you don't have to drive yourself nuts in hopes of a title :)

If you don't have a mouse like mine, which is the Logitech M705, was like 30 bucks at walmart, you can try to remap the right click of your mouse to ALT+1 just for this event then switch back after.. more work though. I use my mouse set up though for minigames too, so I just leave my thumb button for Rom :P

You can also restart the event after your score, then just leave the area, or if you get enough in your first time doing it, leave the area. That seems to flag it correctly that it is done. I today had to restart it on one of my characters though :\

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dkjester" (Nov 20th 2013, 6:36pm)

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 7:04pm

Hey! Thanks for the tip - I do need a new mouse and I need it _now_! ;)

By the way, a little warning: there are already at least three reports about people entering the field area and getting crashes and then not being able to log in again. It seems the reason are the extra pumpkins appearing after people accept the task for the second time (which never dissappear and stack up). So maybe it's safer to give up on this event until the bug gets fixed!
>>>> >>>> >>>>
>>>>
>>>> Please, bring back (bound if there is no other option) dias to AH! :thumbsup:
>>>> If you do this we will all love you forever. ;)
>>>>
>>>> >>>> >>>>

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 7:33pm

yeah I managed to get mine done but it is lagging like ... majorly bad. Thought it was cause I had to many clients up, but only logged one, after restarting, still mega laggy