You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 3:04pm

Quoted from "aruba;597353"

there a small problem tanking on champion there no skill that generate aggro. knight or warden do have skills that generate more aggro than us

LOL you really have no idea do you. Champ/rogues have abundant aggro skills. But if you really need one main one look at Rune Energy Influx. When taken to level 60, and there really is no reason to go higher, it increases aggro 114%. If you have problems with aggro keep it up and use rune draw right after.

edited: the 114% is while in shield form of course. :D
Atriedies 90/90/90/50 Rogue/Scout/Mage/Druid
Atrie 90/90/88/87/55 Champion/Rogue/Mage/Warrior/Priest

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 9:06pm

Quoted

there a small problem tanking on champion there no skill that generate aggro. knight or warden do have skills that generate more aggro than us

Last I checked, Shock Strike has a 10x agro multiplier. And the earlier mentioned Rune Energy Influx is a double-and-more agro from all other skills. I personally verified this using Threatmeter hmmmmm.. maybe a month or 2 ago, I forget. You think these changed Tung?

I won't comment on knight/warden agro - don't know enough about it.

PS. Rune Pulse is actually "bugged" in that the tooltip says it gains additional agro if used while in shield form. It doesn't. (also according to Threatmeter)