You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:07am

Yeh, I know its rarely on sale, hence why I said I would only get it if you're lucky enough for it to be on sale just after (or before) making your pet. And it was a suggestion, im not saying buy 1 instantly because its better, just that it IS better.

And yes, looking through that list, there are 11 pets in total that give 10% attack. I don't remember it ever being on sale, so never looked into it, but the Fell Snake is really good. 10% pa and lowers targets defence by 10% for 15 seconds.

Forest Fox, Red Valley Hyena, Rainbow Falcon, Ice Plain Sabretooth Tiger (+ aggro increase by 10%), Hidden Panther, Green Lakoso, Forest Leopard, Forest Fox, Floating Balloon Monster, Crimson Hog and Big Kuman all increase pa by 10%.

Valley Marauder, Executioner Puppet and Crystal Ball Grain all increase attack speed by 8%.

SO i have a super low level fell snake, but its a blue pet. I would lose upto 500 dex and str, but i almost want to level it. Almost meaning im not going to, because its probably not worth it.

i got a lvl 52 green fell snake just for the buffs/debuffs while i am in the process of making a holy wind pet...has been worth it imo.

my problem is i already have a lvl 47 pet, and i dont want to level a new one.
Darwec R/wd/m :DThe Rogue Guide
EOJs Mems and Shells
The continuous cries for "oh, make things harder on people who don't spend real money" is driving this game into the dirt. This game isn't funded by pay to play players. Its funded by the people who go out and farm all your stats and hard mode gear for you to buy.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:51am

Apparently i never mentioned in the guide that create opportunity got fixed. R/m's should be using that all the time. Rereading for other changes that have happened since. Updated best neck info. Plz inform me if i have any other misinformation in thread.
EOJs Mems and Shells
The continuous cries for "oh, make things harder on people who don't spend real money" is driving this game into the dirt. This game isn't funded by pay to play players. Its funded by the people who go out and farm all your stats and hard mode gear for you to buy.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Darwec" (Apr 9th 2014, 4:56am)

SaitoHajime

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:12pm

/Sticked upon request.

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 1:33am

don't know if I posted on here or not a good chest piece if you aren't looking for a Beth HM etc for DMG increase (pom chest included) is the Beth Easy Lindword, Pattk/crit on the chest off last boss. Pretty rare drop. took me 20 runs to have one drop.. luckily it was 113 dura lol

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 7:42am

I belive there is a new chest out of grotto-e if thats what floats ur boat.

High Crit is a good thing to have.
EOJs Mems and Shells

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 5:46pm

you are correct, haven't compared them side by side to see which is better. I just figured at this point Beth ez should be achievable for a lot.

Lindworm's Leather Armor T7 +16
409.2 dex
3388.3 hp
2077.9 pattk
346.3 crit

Definitely drops off last boss in Beth ez

Water Elemental Conch T7 +16
466.8 dex
3450.2 hp
2090.9 pattk
348.5 crit

Drops off 3rd in Grotto Ez from Rom welten.

So I guess it boils down to which ever is more attainable.

Of course I would say this is more for a starter, cause then DMG chests are more desirable later.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 1:09am

Update for new gear from new instance on easy. This includes new rings and pants from easy mode Morfan, and new necklace from mem vendor.
EOJs Mems and Shells

Cike

Rogue

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 1:24am

mem vendor.

wait. what? mem gear actually usable? somebody should file a bug report, this can't be intentional...
my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 2:07am

mem vendor.

wait. what? mem gear actually usable? somebody should file a bug report, this can't be intentional...

Mem gear has always been wearable. It just does not give good stats.

Grotto mem vendors dropped good healer gear.

Beth and blea and morfan mem vendors dropped good accessories. You have ur complaints confused.
EOJs Mems and Shells

Rougetopriest

Professional

Mood: Squint

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 6:52am

Mem gear has always been wearable. It just does not give good stats.

Grotto mem vendors dropped good healer gear.

Beth and blea and morfan mem vendors dropped good accessories. You have ur complaints confused.
I was unaware mem vendors drop gear O.o

/Enable PK NPC Status
Siege War Videos :)

Semi-Retired

~Zen

Friday, January 16th 2015, 1:51pm

After years I finally found a Fell Snake lv1 Holy Pet Egg but it's element is wind, like the pet I leveled (back when r/k ruled). Now I'm really in doubt whether or not it's worth it to level this one. What do u guys think? :)

Friday, January 16th 2015, 3:00pm

Personally, I would never go with an element which was not my preferred choice for the skills which that type of pet gives. I prefer the constant of the attributes to the randomness of the skills activating. Others might have a different opinion.

Monday, January 26th 2015, 4:15am

I straight up cant remember what stats wind gives. BTW, I just got back from a long-ish break. So now im out of date, anyone wanna catch me up in rogue knowledge?
EOJs Mems and Shells

Heron

Game Administrator

Monday, January 26th 2015, 5:32am

wind I think is dex/wis/stam

Monday, January 26th 2015, 5:49pm

Almost, it's dex/stam/wis :) Alwas liked the extra wisdom from pet and still do, when playing r/k. But to raise another wind.. Can't really decide lol

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 4:55pm

If you're a r/k or a r/wd, a wind pet might work out then. If you're a r/s or a r/m or such, it wouldn't be perfect, but meh.

If you cant afford leveling a new pet, then you cant afford leveling a new pet. By which i mean, if you cant pull golden eggs from the GM events and crazy amount of gold out of ur bank to buy millers cake with, it might not be worth it.
EOJs Mems and Shells

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 1:00pm

Thanks for the replies. For the moment I'll put the egg somewhere safe and cross fingers for a secret garden at RoM bd haha :)

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 5:58pm

What is the current best projectiles in game and where do they drop?
NaveeCheefe (M/P/W/S 95/95/92/50)

OldiesButGoodies
Erebos Server

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 11:04pm

The purple ones dropped by bosses in highest level instance, or the instance of your level.