You are not logged in.

Other/No category Monster Card Usage

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 4:55pm

Monster Card Usage

I'm fairly sure that it would be possible to allow players to put 5 of the same card into the Transmuter and tier them up to a higher level just like we do runes, zodiac pets and some other items.

Advantages of this would be:

1. More transmuter charges would be sold so more income would go into the company's "backpack".

2. Players would have something to do with those extremely common cards instead of trashing them or selling for 20k gold.

3. It would also drive up card prices so that new players ( not our new alts but actual new players) who get a junk card that everybody in game already has, could actually sell it and get a bigger sack of gold to get them started. Not sure how many of us remember starting the game and having such a small income and seeing all the high prices and wondering how they could ever afford some of the things that they want/need. Over the last 5 years, 10 months and 2 weeks, I have seen many players leave because they felt like they could never accumulate enough cash to enjoy the game. Perhaps it would not but I think it make help to keep/add new players to the game.

4. It would be one more activity for all the end gamers who "get bored" or "have nothing to do" while waiting on the new content.

Kinda curious what others think.
When your main toon is as squishy as all your alts, you craft and plant. That's just what you do.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 7:07pm

Sounds like something else to min-max... no thanks.
Magío • Mithras

Rougetopriest

Professional

Mood: Squint

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 5:06am

if the increase holds to 10% per tier like other things, sure. Rather other stuff be worked on since i want nothing to do with cards however for all dem card farmers this wouldn't be bad considering the values they give are so minimal if u wanna waste resources for 10% more out of them go nuts.
Siege War Videos :)

Semi-Retired

~Zen