You are not logged in.

• "zidlef" started this thread

Mood: Love

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 11:12pm

Backpack/banks and house slots

Could we get things like :

Backpack space VII to XXII
Bank space VI to XXII
House slots to place items up to 200 ( chests, furniture etc )
House energy sold in item shop

This would be a great source of revenue for Gameforge as people would spend real money for diamonds to get those ^^ tyvm

K/P/S/M/W 98/98/98/98/98
Disturbed guild leader on mithras :thumbsup:
BTW i do live under a bridge, i am Green, i can dish it out as good as i get
There are no better server than Reni, best place to be!!!!!

Friday, April 8th 2016, 4:35am

Please! I need more space in my bp... 5 of the bp pages are already filled and I have to delete stuff from the 6th to be able to run stuff :(

Friday, April 8th 2016, 5:16pm

12!?!? O.O

i only have 4 and the 4th is more of a luxury than anything

either i dont farm enough, dont hoard enough or my OCD kicks in and makes me throw away useless things as they enter my bag lol. then ill qq when i throw away something i need lol
Osha Erebos - Evilempires
Shaynoff R/S/M (98/98/85)
Rakalaka M/P/L (98/98/98)
Ffonyahs Wd/W/S (98/98/98)

Friday, April 8th 2016, 6:22pm

Not much is more frustrating than wasting my rubies by buying slots for my other account's main character.
Big Badda Boom
Rogue/Mage 95/70

Oldiesbutgoodies

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 2:31pm

No you cant.This is not fair.If they do it they do it for free.Or expensive.But renting is more challenging.You shouldnt have more advantages then any other non-paying player.

ancientgear

Intermediate

Mood: Love

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 3:13pm

No you cant.This is not fair.If they do it they do it for free.Or expensive.But renting is more challenging.You shouldnt have more advantages then any other non-paying player.

LMFAO, this guy.

If p2p players don't get advantages over f2p players then what incentive do p2p players have to stay p2p?
-Failed attempt of trying to put a picture in here cause I don't know how to-

ROM's one and only pure stam/pdef stated tank

REACHED 13.57M PDEF ON 29/09/2016, NO SIGIL, HAIDON, ZODIAC OR RELATIONSHIP BUFF.

Retired until mages are buffed or melee's are nerfed

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 2:38am

LMFAO

1st this is f2p game.2nd thing is perm backpacks gonna give huge advantage on farming.for example bag stats.Normal player gonna carry max 40 50 stat items but perm backback guys gonna carry more than 150.Perm guys gonna make more money in same time.they wont have to move items to alt or sale or go and store them.

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 7:19am

LMFAO

1st this is f2p game.2nd thing is perm backpacks gonna give huge advantage on farming.for example bag stats.Normal player gonna carry max 40 50 stat items but perm backback guys gonna carry more than 150.Perm guys gonna make more money in same time.they wont have to move items to alt or sale or go and store them.

You my friend are forgetting that they could be gift-able from the IS. there by giving same advantage to both F2P and P2P players as far as space is concerned... the advantage to P2P players would be the same as it is now, charge gold for your diamonds.

that being said...

why in the world would you want that many back pack slots... the interface wouldn't fit on the screen when you expanded the whole thing! The house space would be great though! i already have a small extra floor created from chest, i could make an entire upstairs instead of just a loft