You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

camagic

Professional

• "camagic" started this thread

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 3:07am

'phirus shop' vendors

I recommend putting the vendors that will replace the phirus shop in Obsidian Stronghold.

This would help reduce the crashing/lagging in Varanas.
This would be a minor gold sink from snooping to OS.
This could potentially help support diamond shop sales of transport runes.

Obsidian Stronghold is still easily accessible to new players via the reifort transport skill at level 10 from the storyline.
The OS snoop has access to many of the other snoops.
95wd/95s/65d
server artemis
Please do not "class balanace" the tactics I use.

Cike

Rogue

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 7:32am

I recommend putting the vendors that will replace the phirus shop in Obsidian Stronghold.

This would help reduce the crashing/lagging in Varanas.
This would be a minor gold sink from snooping to OS.
This could potentially help support diamond shop sales of transport runes.

Obsidian Stronghold is still easily accessible to new players via the reifort transport skill at level 10 from the storyline.
The OS snoop has access to many of the other snoops.

seconded. i've found lately varanas is almost as crashy as dalanis nowadays.
my r/p can outdps r/m. your name is stupid.

mages should stack dex. word.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 2:58pm

OS Trade Square sounds like a wonderful home to Phirius vendors :)

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 3:53pm

except there is no mailbox there... so would have to teleport... either the merchants go in glory square near mailbox or the mailbox should also gets added near the merchants in trade square.

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 7:14pm

Keep nobody happy and drop them into the depths of the Scar of Despair...?
:cursing:

Kalvan

Super Gamemaster

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 8:22pm

NO! On top of the Bridge of Cremation! :love:
[ New Sig Coming. Watch This Space! ]

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 9:11pm

Ha ha ha....all jokes aside; I support the use of Obsidian Stronghold for this purpose.
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/100
W/M 100/100 Glass Cannon: oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:

camagic

Professional

• "camagic" started this thread

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 11:10pm

@ Kalvan and Ycranos. hmmm those suggestions make me think 'why not Kingdom of Lechif?'

@ Bilalab OS has two mailboxes in glory square. It also has a lot of other functionality such as an auction house, pet hunter, crafting, guild access, snoop with many locations, two house accesses. I do agree with anyone that brings up that OS does have some drawbacks too.
95wd/95s/65d
server artemis
Please do not "class balanace" the tactics I use.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 11:26pm

@ Bilalab OS has two mailboxes in glory square. It also has a lot of other functionality such as an auction house, pet hunter, crafting, guild access, snoop with many locations, two house accesses. I do agree with anyone that brings up that OS does have some drawbacks too.

not sure what ur point is... glory square only has 2 mail box, AH, bank and potion merchant only. everything else is at different locations (or squares). even than AH and bank are kind of out of the way and therefore has a lot of places where random merchants can be thrown in... I only suggestion was that pcoins merchants have mailbox near them, whether they are put near the mailbox or the a mailbox is added with them near them...

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 12:59am

I don't understand the need for mailbox near vendor. Items bought from vendor are bound. If you gift, it's going to someone else's mailbox so person receiving doesn't need to be near vendor.
Big Badda Boom
Rogue/Mage 95/70

Oldiesbutgoodies

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 1:01am

If you're buying charges or puris and want to be able to send what you create with those easily... you want it near a mailbox. It isn't rocket science.
Borella - 100 W/M/S/R/P/K
VVV
If you play P/K in instances you're garbage

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 2:26am

So if you want to buy something with diamonds on the spot, you just open the item shop, but if you want to buy something with tokens on the spot, you can't because you have to go to a specific NPC in a specific zone? Sounds great!

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 4:27pm

Diamonds are for convenience, tokens are for work. Makes sense to me.
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/100
W/M 100/100 Glass Cannon: oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:

aardvark3

Professional

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 10:36pm

It makes no sense at all to have only one or two NPCs. There should be one at every mail box.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 1:53am

It makes no sense at all to have only one or two NPCs. There should be one at every mail box.

lol! that is just plain goofy....

i think that OS is a good choice. though, i think the lore would more heavily favor varanas as the the spot. (correct me if i'm wrong here)