You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Drakkarsdad

Professional

• "Drakkarsdad" started this thread

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 5:11pm

Honor points

It may be time to revisit this...

When I started playing Runes of Magic, there was no cap on stored points and then, without warning, the cap was set to 25K max points.

Now, with the increased cost (in terms of points) for honor gear, is there any chance the honor point cap can be removed or increased? Maybe, if not removed, at lease an increase to 50 or 75K..(It would be nice to purchase more than one piece at a time)

Thank you for the time it took you to read this and respond..

Monday, April 17th 2017, 5:50pm

I second that. It would be nice to be able to purchase the whole equipment set at once.

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Monday, April 17th 2017, 9:02pm

Still trying to understand why a cap was placed on these in the first place. And, why such a ridiculously low number.
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/100
W/M 100/100 Glass Cannon: oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:

Monday, April 17th 2017, 11:39pm

Bandaid fix for an exploit
Saito fix my wings

~ Aqualink removed part of signature deemed inappropriate

Drakkarsdad

Professional

• "Drakkarsdad" started this thread

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 12:42am

Interesting that this post has been viewed more than 100 times and not one trial gm, gm, super gm, ga, ba, tm or cm can respond? I mean, we could at least get the standard "we will look into it" or "we will forward the suggestion"..Maybe even something more original like, "I stapled the sticky note to the forehead of the GF liaison to RW to make sure it gets implemented"....

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Drakkarsdad" (Apr 19th 2017, 2:32am) with the following reason: removed a part that could get me in trouble

dukeletoII

Beginner

Mood: Mellow

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 3:47am

There was a thread started right after they took everyones honor points. NOT A SINGLE RESPONCE FROM ANYONE (GM or otherwise)! What makes you think we will get a response from them now. I lost well over 400k honor points also. Would love for the increase, but I don't think that will ever get changed now.