You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 2:15am

Kashaylan - More Channels??

Per Thread:
Maintenance Maintenance 04.04.2017

· Kashaylan – 2 channels

I'm right by the Cliff Eagle King mob and only see one channel in Kashaylan still (server is in my sig below).
M (100), P (100), W (100), K (100), S (100), R (100) --> order of previously being active
Reni Mithras Aeterna Server (6/27/2017 - Mainly RETIRED,Came back temporarily to get more cards ).
06/07/2011 (ch. 3) - Group completed RT diamond mode with me as M/K!

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 5:27am

Been like this for a while now. I wonder if they set the zone to activate the second channel if the population is high enough in that zone.
New Sig Eventually

I Solo'd Horatio Tia 7-28-2012

Aqualink

Team Manager

Mood: Mellow

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 4:15pm

Keep in mind the following parts regarding this post:

* I can't tell you for sure if something will be changed.
* I can't tell you what the current plans or discussions are.
* I can't tell you if or when something will be changed until it is officially released (usually via patch notes).

However, I can tell you that the teams are in discussions about this topic and have passed these suggestions onto the upper management.

Support this way ; RoM Terms of Service ; RoM Forum Rules
Runes of Magic US Team Manager
Thanks to burd for prettiful avatar <3

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 6:35pm

* I can't tell you if or when something will be changed until it is officially released (usually via patch notes).

However, I can tell you that the teams are in discussions about this topic and have passed these suggestions onto the upper management.
Not flaming and I should probably should open another thread for this, but this is a big problem this game has. We know almost nothing. Our GM's know almost nothing, or if they do know something sometimes... they're NOT ALLOWED to tell us! :lol:
I might be mistaken here... but I'm pretty sure we learned of the new level cap LITERALLY THE DAY BEFORE IT WAS PATCHED IN. Meanwhile I see elsewhere announcements with months in advance. Real teasers, real trailers, etc.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's in Kashaylan that merits players wanting more channels? My only guess is EOJ quest?
Magío • Mithras

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 6:48pm

Eoj quests arent worthwhile in kasha anymore because the bottle quest got removed. Most likely its for the eagle daily, that rewards easy shatterstar items, and these dailies give the most xp/tp. Even more then the new zones i believe.

Also it has sismond world boss, and given that gameforge long ago removed all channels in world boss zones(a very stupid mistake honestly, shown that people managing game have no clue how hard proofs are to obtain without a large event).
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 8:50pm

Oh dang. Kashaylan is the name of the map Sismond is in. 4 Channels please.
Magío • Mithras

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 1:53am

@Aqualink
This isn't a suggestion. This is a...hey, you guys said you made a change, yet the change didn't actually happen...

AKA a bug.

@Magío
Gave a hint as to what I was doing with the mob at the time. Cenre got it. It doesn't spawn very 'fast', so more zones make the dailies go by faster.
M (100), P (100), W (100), K (100), S (100), R (100) --> order of previously being active
Reni Mithras Aeterna Server (6/27/2017 - Mainly RETIRED,Came back temporarily to get more cards ).

FarmerTom

Professional

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 11:44am

Not flaming and I should probably should open another thread for this, but this is a big problem this game has. We know almost nothing. Our GM's know almost nothing, or if they do know something sometimes... they're NOT ALLOWED to tell us! :lol:
I might be mistaken here... but I'm pretty sure we learned of the new level cap LITERALLY THE DAY BEFORE IT WAS PATCHED IN. Meanwhile I see elsewhere announcements with months in advance. Real teasers, real trailers, etc.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's in Kashaylan that merits players wanting more channels? My only guess is EOJ quest?
110% spot on... learned the day prior of new content.... and... as mw was dropping certs for a week or so, i stacked up like 500+ to go hand in at same time, and ofc, because i didnt play one monday... log on tuesday to find out... OH sorry festival changed. now i gotta sit on 500+ of them for another year...if im still playing by then ofc.

Moral of story, the lack of communication between game developers and players is out of control, im over it.
If you tell people a week in advance even of a new festival, thatd be great.
If you could tell within atleast a month of new content, so people can plan, thatd be great.
If yall could stop being so secretive about everything, thatd be great.
why cant the players and developers work together to make the game great again? ( no pun intended, :) )
Misguidedknight 72S/72K/70R Retired
Cerburus 100Wd/100S/100W/100R/100D/70M
Misguided 100CH/100R/100M/68WL/88P/52W
Sober 100K/60P/60W <-best toon name for anyone that knows me :)

Once proud co-leader of Exiled Demon Horde.
Been on multiple servors
Started playing around lvl 55 Cap...

Easycompany

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 3:57pm

Per Thread:

· Kashaylan – 2 channels

I'm right by the Cliff Eagle King mob and only see one channel in Kashaylan still (server is in my sig below).
Hello MODRUNE01,

Thank you for your report. Our system admins are going to fix it asap.

Bakken

Professional

Friday, April 7th 2017, 3:44am

Yay won't have to deal with these jokers anymore. ty

*Potion daily if you can't tell

Friday, April 7th 2017, 4:47am

Try warring them.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 2:29am

Per Thread:

· Kashaylan – 2 channels

Hello MODRUNE01,

Thank you for your report. Our system admins are going to fix it asap.
I can confirm the two channels are there today. Thanks.

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 9:50am

Its fixed :)

We have now 2 channels in Kashaylan.

Aqualink

Team Manager

Mood: Mellow

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 3:11pm

Apologies for the oversight in my original reply.

Since this was technically a bug report, and it has been fixed, I am moving it to the appropriate "fixed" section and closing.

Thanks all.

Support this way ; RoM Terms of Service ; RoM Forum Rules
Runes of Magic US Team Manager
Thanks to burd for prettiful avatar <3