You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 1st 2014, 11:31am

[reported]Quest Sacrifice in Chrysalia cannot be complete

Title: Quest Sacrifice in Chrysalia cannot be completed

Description:The hidden quest Sacrifice in Chrysalia map requires u to find a dragon corpse at the north-east side of the map and quickly kill the myrmex before they tear it apart. If done properly and fast, a dragon scale drops in ur backpack. This qualifies u for 2 titles (one for the quest completion and one for the full completion of all quests in Chrysalia). Also there r 3 related quests on this, as of the quest itself along with the daily and regional version of it.

The problem is that u do not get the scale on ur backpack no matter how fast u kill (protect dragon corpse), even if u r there at the time of the spawn exactly. i have camped the place for over 2-3 months and have found the corpse more than 40 times. Please note that i was there exactly at the time of the spawn, so to avoid comments like "u should have been faster", or "the myrmex have already torn the corpse" etc. All myrmex approaching have been killed from distance instantly at each trial, yes no title/quest up yet.

Having discussed it with 2-3 quest-freaks on Macantacht, the quest is bugged, so plz try to reproduce and fix it. Ty.

Version: 6.1.0.2707.en (problem has been since Sarlo map is introduced but never bothered to make a bug report on it)

Server:Macantacht - EU

Screenshot(s): n/a

Kiranos

Trainee

• "Kiranos" has been banned

Friday, May 20th 2016, 1:31pm

This can be done or i know it is being done all time according to our logs.

Tip is you need to kill the ant adds slow instead of fast:

http://board.eu.runesofmagic.gameforge.c…threadID=534355

FarmerTom

Professional

Friday, May 20th 2016, 9:24pm

lol i literally submitted a ticket for same issue lol like hours prior to this... ive been camping it off and on for over a month and nuttin, but i guess im just that unlucky according to all this.. Meh
Misguidedknight 72S/72K/70R Retired
Cerburus 100Wd/100S/100W/100R/100D/70M
Misguided 100CH/100R/100M/68WL/88P/52W
Sober 100K/60P/60W <-best toon name for anyone that knows me :)

Once proud co-leader of Exiled Demon Horde.
Been on multiple servors
Started playing around lvl 55 Cap...

Easycompany

Grimthar

GM Bughunter™ (DE&US)

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 5:41pm

this was reported a while ago:

Grimthar(73238)
You want to be part of the tech-team?
Send your application to admins@runesofmagic.net