You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Friday, March 18th 2016, 10:25pm

Desperate Measures quest not completing

Title: Desperate Measures

Description:Quest Desperate Measures, part of Envoy of the Dragons in Northern Janost Forest, is not completing. The quest is where you have to beat a Zaramond Official to get him to give information. Normally you start beating him and he'll say 3 different things and then the quest will complete. I have been trying for 2 hours and cannot get it to complete. I am a 57/51 Druid Scout (the quest is a lvl 59 quest). I made sure I am not in a party. I've tried removing equipment so I can keep him between 25-50% health and it still does not work. I can get the NPC to say the first thing he usually says "Don't hit me! Lord says we shouldn't give any more iron sand to sley." Only once or twice has it said the second thing he's supposed to say. I've attempted to abandon the quest and reaccept and that hasn't helped.

Server:Erebos

Character Name: Drduid
NaveeCheefe (M/P/W/S 95/95/92/50)

OldiesButGoodies
Erebos Server

Monday, March 21st 2016, 1:40pm

I finally got this quest to finish yesterday. I had to remove all high started gear, equip a low level fast speed wand, low level bow and arrows, and spam attack, shot, and joint blow as fast as possible and it finally went through the cycle and completed. Lost 2 days worth of questing during XP event on this quest. This is the 5th character I've run through this quest and never was a problem for me before. This is the first time I've ran it with a druid. Seems the druid/scout magical attacks weren't fast enough and had to revert to all physical attacks. I suppose this thread can be closed now.

(Yes, I'm posting my update on this with one of my other accounts)
Big Badda Boom
Rogue/Mage 95/70

Oldiesbutgoodies