You are not logged in.

Bludwyng

Sysop of RoMWiki@Gamepedia

• "Bludwyng" started this thread

Occupation: Programmer/Systems Designer and Runes of Magic Wiki @Gamepedia Sysop

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 1:05am

[7.0.0] Transport Stone transport to Moorlands of Farsitan from Silver Streak Camp in Tasuq does not work

Title[/b]: Transport Stone transport to Moorlands of Farsitan from Silver Streak Camp in Tasuq does not work.

Description: The title really says it all. Transport Stone transport to Moorlands of Farsitan from Silver Streak Camp in Tasuq does not work. Talk to him, tell him to send you to Moorlands of Farsitan, FAIL.

Server: Erebos

Screenshot(s): none
Bludwyng the Wiki Ferret
Admin of The RoM Wiki @ GamePedia

aka Mithrandyr of Heaven's Fury on Erebos

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 1:42am

Eh, was sure it worked when I tried it, will check again tommorow.
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 1:58am

It works to varanas. porting to moorlands doesn't even prompt you to pay on erebos.
There is no port from moorlands to this new snoop either
A real sysadmin knows how to change the time.
If you make the same mistake while trying to make up for the previous one, you are doing something wrong.

As much as I'd love to say I offer consulting services, the scope of things broken is too large.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 2:23pm

Title[/b]: Transport Stone transport to Moorlands of Farsitan from Silver Streak Camp in Tasuq does not work.

Description: The title really says it all. Transport Stone transport to Moorlands of Farsitan from Silver Streak Camp in Tasuq does not work. Talk to him, tell him to send you to Moorlands of Farsitan, FAIL.

Server: Erebos

Screenshot(s): none

Hi Bludwyng,

It is not a bug. From Farsitan to Tasuq Transport Stone is not supposed to be working because of the story line. You have to use the small portal at the end of the Farsitan.

When you have "To the Shataem Archipelago" completed, you can port from Varanas to the first camp in Tasuq. When you have done " Dismantling Magic Reservoirs" then you can port from Varanas to Tasuq (same option as before) but land at the Snoop in the gray citadel in Tasuq. From the snoop you can go back to Farsitan too but we have just discovered that this one is not working currently and its reported to the developer.

Best,

Friday, November 11th 2016, 4:21am

I can't find the portal at the end of Faristan (Mularan Barrage). Do you have to complete certain quests before it appears?

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Friday, November 11th 2016, 4:06pm

Yes...
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/69 oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:
W/M 100/100 Glass cannon

Friday, November 11th 2016, 10:27pm

Thank you. :)