You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rougetopriest

Professional

• "Rougetopriest" started this thread

Mood: Squint

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 5:55am

Invis pot not working correctly

Title:

Invis pot not working correctly

Description:

It SEEMS that for any character that is a dwarf, invis pots get removed before they time out, meaning they randomly come off of you between 1-7 seconds after using them. if u are in shield form or dissassembly mode it comes off immediately, fair. However in no mode it also gets removed not long after using it. #rage.

Server:

all

Screenshot(s):
Siege War Videos :)

~Clancy~ 99/99/99/99/99 wl/ch/m/r/w
give warlock shield form.

Will be Zencast for life ~<3

FarmerTom

Professional

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 12:29pm

Its not just dwarfs man... everytime I use a invis pot to sneak past mobs to go kill jenny, its a crap shoot if I make it or not. Most frustrating thing ever.
Misguidedknight 72S/72K/70R Retired
Cerburus 100Wd/100S/100W/100R/100D/70M
Misguided 100CH/100R/100M/68WL/88P/52W
Sober 100K/60P/60W <-best toon name for anyone that knows me :)

Once proud co-leader of Exiled Demon Horde.
Been on multiple servors
Started playing around lvl 55 Cap...

Easycompany

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 3:11pm

Is an issue with hidden buffs that for some reason decide to throw you out of invis pot. Really annoying, and generally i dont even try and invis pot anymore, because a lot of the time it doesnt work.
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M