You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:43pm

Can't leave the house via housekeeper

Title: Can't leave the house via housekeeper

Description: I seem to be stuck in my house with one of my characters. Whenever I go to the Housekeeper and choose the 'leave the house' option, nothing happens. I can still click on the other options (change class, open bank box, etc.) I should also note that this isn't a problem for my other characters which are on the same account.

This problem started since Tuesday, May 15th, with one of the recent updates I think.

Server: Vidar

Version: 7.2.1.2830.en

Screenshot(s):

Novar

Board Administrator

Mood: Smile

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:52pm

You can always try to use your Recall skill, it sometimes frees you from your house.
If that doesn't work and seeing you are playing on the UK server Vidar, we suggest you put in a ticket to EU Support letting them know the character name which is having this issue. They will then move your character for you.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests