You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 7:15am

Alright, I had this game going since 5pm and still nothing

i had this downloading since 5pm and it's now 1:14am.
It just keeps going and goin.
0 to 100 pass 100 then back down to 0...

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 9:48am

I saw your other thread.
Can you post a screenshot so that we might see what it is you're seeing?
We might then be better able to assist.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 2:57pm

this time when to 90 percent and stayed there for awhile then shot down to 0 again. just keeps starting over and over
david3talmadge has attached the following images:
  • Screenshot (1).png
  • Screenshot (2).png

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "david3talmadge" (May 21st 2017, 3:14pm)

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 3:24pm

I saw your other thread.
Can you post a screenshot so that we might see what it is you're seeing?
We might then be better able to assist.
sent the pics

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 3:40pm

kept computer on all night and still no download

aardvark3

Professional

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 4:53pm

There are many many many patches that all load in order. Each time you hit 100 one patch is complete and at 0 another one starts. It is not unusual for a full download to take over a day. Check the patch number every time it restarts to see if you are making progress. Sometimes a patch will stick at a percent complete for extended periods (read long long time ) before going on and finishing. Sometimes when a patch sticks you have to turn off the computer it will restart the download from the last patch finished. This is a very very long process that is highly dependent on the speed of your internet connection.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 5:11pm

how do i check the patch number? im using the gameforge?

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 5:27pm

There are many many many patches that all load in order. Each time you hit 100 one patch is complete and at 0 another one starts. It is not unusual for a full download to take over a day. Check the patch number every time it restarts to see if you are making progress. Sometimes a patch will stick at a percent complete for extended periods (read long long time ) before going on and finishing. Sometimes when a patch sticks you have to turn off the computer it will restart the download from the last patch finished. This is a very very long process that is highly dependent on the speed of your internet connection.
OMG its DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thank you guys