You are not logged in.

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 5:25am

Characters lost

Hello,

I logged in for the first time in around 4 years and I found my account without characters. I had accounts and in the server selection (Mithras) it shows I have 2 characters but when I enter its completely empty.

I've tried to log in to support but it doesn't allow me to log in and speak with a representative, just keeps sending me to the log in screen of the support page.

It wasn't a high a level character or anything but I did invest a good amount of time to it and cash. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Vulkkan

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vulkkan" (May 31st 2017, 5:40am)

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 6:25am

There were server merges back in 2015. Only active accounts were transferred to new merged servers. At this point you can try contacting RoM support to see what they can do about your account and characters.

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 4:11pm

Support requires a support account be generated. You can no longer log in to support by the old methods.
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/69 oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:
W/M 100/100 Glass cannon

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 11:12pm

See this thread here for a similar incident here.

The DL;DR is that they're gone. You missed the merge & you missed the grace period where people that were late could still recover. Time to start anew
New Sig Eventually

I Solo'd Horatio Tia 7-28-2012