You are not logged in.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 2:44am

Game won't load

For the last 2 days my son and I have not been able to get the game to load at all, please see attachment to see what we are getting in error codes etc. HELP PLEASE!!! Friday the game worked fine!!
AngelAnnie has attached the following images:
  • GameCrashed.jpg
  • NewError.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AngelAnnie" (Jun 26th 2017, 4:06am) with the following reason: Just received new error with the game after doing a system restore back to June 9th, which the game worked fine on this date, see screenshot of my desktop screen..

Monday, June 26th 2017, 4:23pm

The first error means that it can't download version.txt from patch server to check client version, as such, the game will not start up incase of version mismatches. Second error no idea, maybe pc is missing some runtimes required for rom? Idk

The issue might be gameforge live so try this
99/99/99/99/99/99 W/WD/S/D/R/M

Auros

Professional

Mood: Mellow

Monday, June 26th 2017, 4:30pm

I don't know if it matters, but I notice from your screenshot that your country is set to Great Britain. you may want to change that to the good ol US of A. Also, instead of starting the game out of Gameforge Live, make a shortcut to the game client in the main folder and use that instead.
Govinda P/W/K/M 100x4 :pump:
Wl/R/M/Ch 100x4 :borg:
Wd/W/S 100/100/69 oh gawd, not again :pinch: ... and numerous others Semi-retired :pillepalle:
W/M 100/100 Glass cannon

Monday, June 26th 2017, 6:44pm

may seem obvious.... but, I have gotten error similar to this and when i reboot my computer the error goes away. Not sure why this would matter for uploading patches, but it works for me. Worth a shot

Countduke

Demonlord

Mood: Evil

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 1:34am

may seem obvious.... but, I have gotten error similar to this and when i reboot my computer the error goes away. Not sure why this would matter for uploading patches, but it works for me. Worth a shot
I'm throw my two cents to your problem one. It could be a Timedout error type of situation. Two, Try manual patching the game?

ING: Countduke
Guild: Crush
Classes/lvls: S/P/R 100/47/48
Server: Aeterna (The best place to be)
I'm the Demonlord i will brain wash you so that you can do my every whim :missilelauncher:
:borg: