You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 1:38am

House Keeper holding me hostage

I logged in at apx 0730 MST (1430 GMT) and was unable to leave my house. I see no posts mentioning this although at the time a number of people were discussing the same issue in zone and world. I log back in at 1630 MST (2330 GMT) and still am unable to leave my house. Any word on when this is going to get fixed?

Thanks much

Striker

aardvark3

Professional

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 5:41am

I exited and tried a different channel it worked on one toon but not on another I had to use recall for that one.

Heron

Game Administrator

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 8:06pm

Usually recall to Logar or Reifort will pull you out. If not, we can log a GM in to port you.

RoMage

rustyx is lame rogue

Mood: Unsure

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 2:20pm

I logged in at apx 0730 MST (1430 GMT) and was unable to leave my house. I see no posts mentioning this although at the time a number of people were discussing the same issue in zone and world. I log back in at 1630 MST (2330 GMT) and still am unable to leave my house. Any word on when this is going to get fixed?

Thanks much

Striker

Happens with maids if you don't keep them happy and well paid... :lol: