You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 11:51am

Item Shop Interface Does Not Open

As I said item shop interface does not open. A white page opens instead of regular shop which you can purchase items and the page does not opens even if I wait for several minutes. That means I cannot buy any items from item shop and it is not a good situation for me. Actually I was going to report this to bug report form but it says I do not have permission to post there so I am posting here. Please fix this situation or tell me how to fix. Ok that is all as I said a white page opens instead of regular item shop interface and it does not opens even if I wait.
Here is a picture is what is happening:
https://ibb.co/cZPzrn

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 7:09am

i have the same issue but my item shop keeps opening up in my internet browser. i have no idea how to fix it. i deleted my browser and redownloaded it. i deleted all my addon and still it opens from an browser

Celes

Community Manager replacement

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 12:03pm

i have the same issue but my item shop keeps opening up in my internet browser. i have no idea how to fix it. i deleted my browser and redownloaded it. i deleted all my addon and still it opens from an browser
Could you please share with us more info about:
  • your Windows (which one you have and which version 32-/64- bit)
  • that default internet browser you have
Thanks for the additional information.

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 5:18am

Error Page Within Game

When I open item shop in game I get "Close this window and try again once this error has been fixed".

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Quad-Core Processor, 3500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F2, 6/13/2017
SMBIOS Version 3.0
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode Legacy
BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
BaseBoard Model Not Available
BaseBoard Name Base Board
Platform Role Desktop
Secure Boot State Unsupported
PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.16299.371"
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 16.0 GB
Available Physical Memory 12.0 GB
Total Virtual Memory 18.3 GB
Available Virtual Memory 13.5 GB
Page File Space 2.38 GB
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

Celes

Community Manager replacement

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 4:17pm

When I open item shop in game I get "Close this window and try again once this error has been fixed".
Could you please share with us the image of this error?

Friday, April 27th 2018, 8:17pm

Could you please share with us more info about:
  • your Windows (which one you have and which version 32-/64- bit)
  • that default internet browser you have
Thanks for the additional information.
i use windows 7 64-bit and i use firefox internet broswer

- nevermind i fixed it =D thanks

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Slightlyblur" (Apr 27th 2018, 8:26pm)

Grumpdaddy

Intermediate

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 8:14pm

IS problems- Figured mine out

I have WIN home 10.0.16299 64 bit Firefox version 59.0.2 which as far as I can tell is up to date. I logged in my Uloon alt and opened the Item Shop. It went to a full browser version of the IS. I went to the IS depot. I distributed a Badge of the Trial(not overly valuable).
It did not go to my currency list, my IS backpack or my regular backpack, but it is no longer in the depot. I don't use chrome because it won't stream video cleanly, and I don't use IE because I have never liked it. Tell me I don't have to switch to Edge or IE, unless there is a way to set it as default for just the Item Shop.

Okay. since posting, I went to my Windows Settings, found an advisory in "Device Performance and Health". It said I needed to upgrade my HD video driver. Did so, rebooted, and viola!! IS back to normal. Only the great god Redmond can understand why, but software is like that. I am not really surprised that something like that would cause a seemingly unrelated problem. Software is like that.
Grumpdaddy-100/100/75 r/w/s Erebos
Grumpmama 100/100 m/r
Littlegrump 100/100/50 k/p/m
Grumptwo 100/100 r/k
Sneezzy 100/100 m/wl

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Grumpdaddy" (Apr 28th 2018, 8:34pm) with the following reason: Found solution

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests