You are not logged in.

Applications: [GameMaster: OPEN] | [Volunteer Testers: OPEN]

/!\ We have moved to a new board. Come join us. This board is now in "archive" (read-only mode). /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 11:32pm

Item Shop Not Working

Please fix your Item Shop! It is broken and has been since last patch!!! When you click on the icon to open it, it comes up in a new web browser completely separate from the game. Some people are able to buy things from the Item shop this way, but I cannot. I cannot buy diamonds. I cannot buy things in the Item Shop with the diamonds I already have. I cannot take things out of my Daily Login Bonus Inventory. It just magically disappears into thin air when I try. I cannot be the only person having this problem. But I suppose I could be the only person having this problem that actually buys diamonds, and so those who do not spend diamonds, do not even know they are having this problem.

Do not tell me to submit a ticket for this problem. I have tried and your Support Page is just as broken. Consider this my support ticket submission.

Fifio

Beginner

Mood: Evil

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 2:39pm

Yes it has been broken for a longer time and been "forwarded".

Either you get error or it opens in a browser but definitely not working as it is supposed to. :thumbdown:
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
All crafting 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More ;)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests