You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:19am

Magic Wardrobe

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I didn't know where else to put it. I have already accepted that my characters are gone even though I never got an email notification about the merge a while back. There was an archived post regarding transferring magic wardrobe between servers that would stay on the site indefinitely. Did they remove that option to transfer the magic wardrobe?

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 9:39am

Log in on the main RoM website and you should find the "Magic Wardrobe" function at the right of your "Account" page. This will allow you to transfer items that were in your MW before the merge to whichever server you decide to play on. Please be aware that this is a one-time transfer - once you transfer items to a new server, they are then only on that server and cannot be transferred again.