You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 3:46am

Wow- so many account ID problems

THis account the game support system says doesn't exist. Yet here on the forum, no problem. I have a secondary account that I have not accessed that email address in about 2 years, so I can no longer use it. On that account (Refugees) it is asking me to go through the standard secondary password reset. It let me log into that account and request a secondary password reset, but, I can't access the email to confirm the request. I am sure there are others with this complicated set of issues. How can we get this resolved?
Grumpdaddy-99/99/75 r/w/s Erebos
Grumpmama 99/99 m/r
Littlegrump 99/99/50 k/p/m
Grumptwo 99/99 r/k
Sneezzy 99/99 m/wl

Heron

Game Administrator

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 7:40am

First, please note that support accounts and forums accounts and game accounts each have nothing to do with each other. Those are separate systems which do not communicate. That much, at least, is normal.

If you can't access your email addresses which get verification emails, then the thing to do is have the email attached to your game account changed. This can only be done through support, in a case like what you're describing.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 11:09pm

Thanks for the quick response, especially in light of all I am sure we are loading on you post-merge. I logged into the maintenance account before coming to the forum. I added my new email to the account data, then sent a request for support. I guess now I just check back every few days to see if support got back to me.
Grumpmama 99/99 m/r
Grumptwo 99/99 r/k
Sneezzy 99/99 m/wl

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 11:56am

VEry cool, thank you

I sent my ticket in Thursday morning. Found a response on Friday morning. I answered the questions Friday morning, and Friday evening i already had a reset ticket at my new email address. You must have a crew at support working overtime just on this one issue. From frustration to painless resolution in under 24 hours. Thanks again. :)
Grumpmama 99/99 m/r
Grumptwo 99/99 r/k
Sneezzy 99/99 m/wl