You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:19pm

How can I get answers from support ?

I am able to log into the forums however unable to log into play the game itself. It says account is blocked but I don't know why ? I have sent emails both in English & German to no avail any assistance would be greatly appreciated :(

FarmerTom

Professional

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:30pm

well friend. you have to go to the support area, click on it on the main web page.. and make a support system account, and post your question in support, for support to help you with support.
Misguidedknight 72S/72K/70R Retired
Cerburus 100Wd/100S/100W/100R/100D/70M
Misguided 100CH/100R/100M/68WL/88P/52W
Sober 100K/60P/60W <-best toon name for anyone that knows me :)

Once proud co-leader of Exiled Demon Horde.
Been on multiple servors
Started playing around lvl 55 Cap...

Easycompany

Sarkas

Event Manager

Mood: W00t

Monday, November 20th 2017, 3:21pm

Also make sure to contact the correct region's support. The correct link you find here http://support.us.runesofmagic.gameforge.com/

Many players contact EN, in rare occasions even DE support, where the ticket in worst cases lay around for a while because tickets are generally processed with first come, first serve. The ticket queue is real ;)

I can haz party hat - Runes of Magic US Event Manager & Super Game Master
Support | RoM Terms of Service | RoM Forum Rules

Quoted

[13:53] <@Kiranos> afdösfdjksfads
[13:53] <@Kiranos> that was my head hitting the keyboard