You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic US / AU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

manilababe

Voice of Reason!

• "manilababe" started this thread

Mood: Smile

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 7:15am

Complete Epic Quest Lists

I swear there was a thread that listed the entire questline from tutorial to lastest zone at one time. I've tried to search, to no avail. I've also 'googled' for wikis with them, and those have been far less than helpful (I miss RunesDataBase :( ) .
We were trying to figure out the trick to "Teach the Merchant a Lesson" in Dorris, in Redhills, in the Magical Reconstruction line. She's been beating him up for a few days now.....
Thanks for any help.

Moved to allow replies - Novar
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

Grumpdaddy

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 9:59pm

Answer for epic quest line post/ tech problem

It seems I am unable to respond to mandiblebabe's post directly, and the only place I can open a new thread is here in Technical support. Let's let this serve as both a request for help with posting and an answer to the question.

As for the merchant in Dorris- you first must click on him to open the dialog interface. Select Teach him a lesson, then repeatedly hammer the stick in your backpack as fast as your finger can click the mouse until it completes. That should do it.
Grumpdaddy-100/100/75 r/w/s Erebos
Grumpmama 100/100 m/r
Littlegrump 100/100/50 k/p/m
Grumptwo 100/100 r/k
Sneezzy 100/100 m/wl

manilababe

Voice of Reason!

• "manilababe" started this thread

Mood: Smile

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 8:25am

Thank you for the move, and for the comment. We have tried the hitting for a few days now, guess it's just a matter of timei.
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 4:38pm

As I recall it has to be done when the other NPCs are not near him.

There are 2 females (?) walking back and forth around him and both have to be about their furthest away for it to work.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests